What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,293 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As long as you had fun!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2015, 01:28:55 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 03, 2015, 12:30:21 AM
So this one podcast fan I got in touch with via Tumblr turned out to be a veritable goldmine of scripts. 8)

That should be helpful for you! Anything of interest?

Some very interesting things, I should say. There was a script for a Castlevania movie for one thing, and a Prisoner movie script from David Webb Peoples.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Are you a Halo fan? I'd love to hear you talk about the Garland script.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2015, 05:49:55 PM

Nah, I played about 3 levels and a bit more in the first game before my own guys killed me, and that was it. I've also never owned an XBox, so I never really had many opportunities to pick the series back up.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 03, 2015, 01:30:12 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 02, 2015, 01:15:46 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 02, 2015, 12:33:33 PM
Seeing a friend of mine for the first time in nearly 2 years. Its gonna be great to catch up :)

Anything special planned?

Just went for a meal and a catch up really. was great to see her
Know how you feel once met my old friend (was last year)and we had not met each other for 5 years until then dont know but meeting old friends has a nostalgic feeling.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 03, 2015, 05:51:34 PM

Nah, I played about 3 levels and a bit more in the first game before my own guys killed me, and that was it. I've also never owned an XBox, so I never really had many opportunities to pick the series back up.

Fair enough. Completely understand.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 03, 2015, 06:30:56 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 03, 2015, 05:51:34 PM

Fair enough. Completely understand.

Oh, and I kinda sorta played some of Halo 4 back in college, but I had zero clue as to what was going on. :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You should try again. With the remastered stuff it wasn't be so dated either.

So it's nearly Friday. I've got half-day and I'm heading down to Brighton with the lass for the Brighton Film and Comic Con to meet John Hurt and Jeanette Goldstein.  ;D I've not really been having fun at work this week so I just want to get through today and be ready for tomorrow.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Guys (specifically Brits)found out Russel Howard good news is coming back.(i know bit late but still found out today so am happy today)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Have I mentioned on here that we had parts of a horror movie filmed in our barn/yard in October? If not, now y'all know. My mother got credit for the background and costumes, she is to meet with Tom Savini this month for more work... :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Nov 06, 2015, 02:37:44 AM
Have I mentioned on here that we had parts of a horror movie filmed in our barn/yard in October? If not, now y'all know. My mother got credit for the background and costumes, she is to meet with Tom Savini this month for more work... :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Very nice!  ;D

So it's Friday!!!! Saturday is nearly here.  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

That's great Fiorana. Any idea what the films called?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Gaaahhh! I'm just so excited to finish work and set off! I can't wait to see John Hurt!  ;D

Whiskeybrewer

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed