AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 168,742 times)

Peakius Baragonius

That's the fake one? Weird. It does look unusually human-like in its color, oddly...so Wolf's true eye color is the reddish hue found on his right (to him) eye?

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Nov 18, 2010, 12:09:31 AM
That's the fake one? Weird. It does look unusually human-like in its color, oddly...so Wolf's true eye color is the reddish hue found on his right (to him) eye?

yep remember he is a predator...

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Nov 18, 2010, 03:26:24 AM

Oh, right! I forgot.  ;)

What I'm interested to know is what the Super Predators will look like in Predator: Resurrection (which is as of now the official name). Will they be tributes to the "Original" Super Predator designs, like with Classic to Anytime?

Or maybe, many years from now, someone will make a design meant to look like "the Original Wolf..."

;D

;)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Nov 18, 2010, 03:58:22 AM
Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Nov 18, 2010, 03:26:24 AM

Oh, right! I forgot.  ;)

What I'm interested to know is what the Super Predators will look like in Predator: Resurrection (which is as of now the official name). Will they be tributes to the "Original" Super Predator designs, like with Classic to Anytime?

Or maybe, many years from now, someone will make a design meant to look like "the Original Wolf..."

;D

;)

;D

I answered that because of this ..
That's the fake one? Weird. It does look unusually human-like in its color,

Peakius Baragonius

My point of reference is the Classic Predator toy, which seems pretty accurate; it has white eyes w/ black pupils, suspiciously similar to those of actor Kevin Peter Hall....

Hmmm. I'll have to go look at some more pics!

;D

Which do you guys think is better, Anytime's design or Classic's design? And also, what were the differences, aside from height?

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Anytime design...
differences are:
the mouth, the jaws, the skin pattern, longer dreads...  classic predator looks fat...
Anytime

Classic

Ghostface

Ghostface

Anytime had a lot more black spots on the brown base. Classic's spots are few and far between and a lot lighter shade. Their built is different too. Anytime had a more human, chiseled torso, while classic's was "flatter" giving him a fat appearance. Anytime could also close his mandibles.  ;D

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Ghostface on Nov 19, 2010, 04:16:39 AM
Anytime had a lot more black spots on the brown base. Classic's spots are few and far between and a lot lighter shade. Their built is different too. Anytime had a more human, chiseled torso, while classic's was "flatter" giving him a fat appearance. Anytime could also close his mandibles.  ;D

Yeah maybe classic predator needs braces!

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

There are also differences in mask and shoulder canon design, wrist computers colours, lower mandible lenght (closing mouth...), and hair on chest.

Peakius Baragonius

Thanks for the pictures!

Wow. The two are a lot more different than I'd realized. (Anytime still comes out on top!)

Poor Classic... the SPs chain him up, leave him there for days, make him get fat, and cut his head off while the Super Predators' agents in Hollywood filmmakers hail their accomplishment at featuring him in the film only to give him less than ten minutes of screen time,  and make him unable to surprise attack Berserker in the end, and give him botox for his mandibles. Their intentions were to expose the injustice and tragic treatment of the character, but instead Berserker and the rest bought him off. This was supposed to be his moment of honor after all these years.

I think we've all been punked.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Yes, you're right I think, but...

LOL for the description :D :D

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Nov 21, 2010, 04:03:06 AM
Thanks for the pictures!

Wow. The two are a lot more different than I'd realized. (Anytime still comes out on top!)

Poor Classic... the SPs chain him up, leave him there for days, make him get fat, and cut his head off while the Super Predators' agents in Hollywood filmmakers hail their accomplishment at featuring him in the film only to give him less than ten minutes of screen time,  and make him unable to surprise attack Berserker in the end, and give him botox for his mandibles. Their intentions were to expose the injustice and tragic treatment of the character, but instead Berserker and the rest bought him off. This was supposed to be his moment of honor after all these years.

I think we've all been punked.

quoted for truth  :D :D

Peakius Baragonius

;D 8)
If only it weren't.

Say...were Classic's eyes artificial, or Derek Mears' painted yellow?

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

honestly i Don't know  ???

Wolf's eyes were surley artificialy improve. Just watch AvPR ( you will maybe like it , like me  ;) )

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: FUZION PREDATOR on Nov 21, 2010, 11:16:09 PM
honestly i Don't know  ???

Wolf's eyes were surley artificialy improve. Just watch AvPR ( you will maybe like it , like me  ;) )

There's always someone... :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed