AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 168,820 times)

Splinter

Splinter

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 12, 2010, 02:11:32 PM
              But that's just me. XP

No, not just you ;)

Though I saw his eyes rather reptilian. And those black freckles and spots, hair, really strong, and still in contradiction with the pale yellow skin. The slickery look and few  drops on the mandibles, as well as the lean yet strong body, and the whole of the creature is making up an atmosphere that can hardly overcome. Maybe it cannot be. It's unbelievable design, totally amazing. The whole creature is just awesome and mysterious. And yes, it looks evil (though I doubt in fact it is).
Yeah. Plus beating the shit out of Arnie (whom should have had his neck snapped from all that force) was truly epic, it made Anytime seem all the more badass. P1 is the only movie thus far that shows a Pred beat the shit out of someone.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bow down to the almighty Wolfctopus.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

*shoots missiles, screams in radio:
-Take down that thing! NOW!!!!*

*draws electric katana and cactus gun also*

Puks

Puks

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 16, 2010, 05:14:28 PM

Bow down to the almighty Wolfctopus.

Scandalous! Cephalopods are the smartest and most evolved invertebrates, how dare you associate them with that dumbass retard Wolf?!  >:(

Kiddin', but frankly, you're previous attempt was funnier.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: 08yeyinde on May 16, 2010, 05:48:05 PM
*draws electric katana and cactus gun also*
Electricity worked with Godzilla, dunno if it could be minimally effective with the almighty beast. :D

Quote from: Puks on May 16, 2010, 10:36:14 PM
Scandalous! Cephalopods are the smartest and most evolved invertebrates, how dare you associate them with that dumbass retard Wolf?!  >:(
Hahahaha, you are so right my friend, but the first time I saw Wolf's face my mind associated that image to an Octopus... :D

Quote from: Puks on May 16, 2010, 10:36:14 PM
Kiddin', but frankly, you're previous attempt was funnier.
Thing is that it's a bit difficult to find Octopus pictures that would fit with that head. But yes, you are right :D original is unbeatable!

#6.0

#6.0

I am excited to see the predators of PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yautjaboy

Yautjaboy

Quote from: #6.0 on May 18, 2010, 06:13:52 AM

Yeah buddy, whos not! But I have to say that im a little disappointed of the Black Super Preds. I think there desing is some kind of lame and the worst thing is that they have no netting.

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: Yautjaboy on May 19, 2010, 01:08:13 AM
Quote from: #6.0 on May 18, 2010, 06:13:52 AM

Yeah buddy, whos not! But I have to say that im a little disappointed of the Black Super Preds. I think there desing is some kind of lame and the worst thing is that they have no netting.

Yeah, what up with that? Predators that don't have the net remind me od the toys that were to cheap to put some on the skin plastic.

Adey

Adey

I'm not diggin the new netless design either. My favourite will always be Anytime but my second choice is Wolf. I think all the designs after Anytime went the wrong way with the mandibles making them open way too wide especially for Scar that was ridiculous, Pussyface has the best crown design, that looked really cool, i was kind of disappointed that they just made the latter preds with plain textured crowns though.

PredalienXenomorph

Wolf had bad mandibles so Anytime FTW.

Basher917

Basher917

anytime will rule the day, that is all

-ruler of cats

Thanatos

Thanatos

i dig pf design most and wolf they are badass

Moody

Moody

You can add the new predators to, since almost everyone has seen them now. :P

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Pussyface is unbeatable in my eyes and also Anytime 1. These new Preds are extremely close though from what I've seen so far.

Anto of the Sand

Anto of the Sand

How much have seen so far ? ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed