AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 168,712 times)

Race_of_Hunters

Race_of_Hunters

Quote from: #6.0 on Apr 13, 2010, 06:13:40 AM
Anytime had the best face, but I prefer the AVP body, but for suits AVP2010.
What is AVP2010?

I don't get how anyone would like the bodies from the AVP movie.  They were an abomination, and strayed too far into strong man competition, as opposed to what the concept of the original and even Predator 2 was about, and that was an athletic, agile Rastafarian Warrior.  Not WWF styled musculature.

How anyone can vote for the ones not designed by the GOD of monster cinema, Stan Winston is beyond me.

:-\

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

QuoteWhat is AVP2010?

The new game.

Race_of_Hunters

Race_of_Hunters

Quote from: 08yeyinde on Apr 13, 2010, 06:27:22 AM
QuoteWhat is AVP2010?

The new game.
Oh ok, thanks.  That game is awesome, btw.

But still ... how can anyone vote for AVP or AVP:R designes over Stan Winston's creations?

Only excuse would be if you're a young child to young adult who saw those movies first before the originals of the respective franchises.

Because as actual designs, animatronics, execution goes ... it isn't even a competition.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: #6.0 on Apr 13, 2010, 06:13:40 AM
, but for suits AVP2010.

So basically Alien vs Predator suit or Wolf/Anytime "suit"?

'Cause that's what they are.  :P

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

But still ... how can anyone vote for AVP or AVP:R designes over Stan Winston's creations?

Only excuse would be if you're a young child to young adult who saw those movies first before the originals of the respective franchises.

I would say it's simply because tastes differ.
I find Scar some abomination with his bulky body, ridiculous looking face etc. but if others like it, okay. Like some say PF is better than AT. Okay, not much of a gap, but still a difference.

And Wolf was pretty okay, until he dropped his mask. That face in the movie looked horrible. But his body is lean, and all in all, resembles to a pred. Doesn't come near, but still okay.

QuoteBecause as actual designs, animatronics, execution goes ... it isn't even a competition.

I agree with you, the original (both p1 and 2) is so superior than the avp ones, that I can't tell. But it's me. I don't think anyone who likes the avp ones need an excuse for it.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Excuse, beam to the head, whatever  ;D Just jokin. Pred 1 all the way. No friggin competition

cvetan

cvetan

"Pussy Face", just awsome, great look to his face, but in saying this, Wolf was just amazing, elite.

Billy

Billy

Although I think Pussyface's design was more refined than the original, Anytime's design will always be my favorite. Both the helmet and body-/facial designs.

alien5454

alien5454

The first Pred had the best desight
The pred from P2 second
And Wolf third

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

who in their right mind would vote for the avp1 predators!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The same people who prefer AvP to Requiem. It's a funny world we live in.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

funny contrast. avp1 = worst predators ever. avp2 = best predator ever.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Really? I disliked Wolf immensely.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

wolf is everything a predator should be and look like. ok maybe his mandables were a bit too big.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: QUAGMIRE83 on Apr 22, 2010, 02:04:08 PM
wolf is everything a predator should be and look like. ok maybe his mandables were a bit too big.

Ditto. I like all designs, cept the AVP ones, so I found it hard to choose. But in the end, Wolf had one good design.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed