AvPR
132 (16.9%)
Predators (Added 2/12/11)
20 (2.6%)
The Predator (Added 27/07/20)
1 (0.1%)

Total Members Voted: 727

Author
Favorite Predator Design (Read 168,796 times)

the crowing

the crowing

i've always had a soft spot for the jungle hunter but urban hunter and wolf could just as easily take the cake

b-raz

b-raz

^Lol, dammit, I was gonna say the same thing about the spikes.  >:(  :P I liked Wolf's the most, and then maybe the Celtic's or Scar's.

bonafide1498

bonafide1498

I like Wolfs too. Its got cool angles and is very sharp looking. Then add in the bone spikes and the pred writing on top..........sweet....just sweet 8)

XenoVC

XenoVC

Jungle Hunter,With Wolf and City Hunter (PussyFace) Tied in second place  8)

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: bonafide1498 on Feb 02, 2008, 04:49:14 AM
I like Wolfs too. Its got cool angles and is very sharp looking. Then add in the bone spikes and the pred writing on top..........sweet....just sweet 8)

Yeah he also had those little spikes on his head too, I think.

brain_damage

brain_damage

i like avp elder...the mask on his left shoulder is prettiest, and he has those sharp eyebrows...and he looks really skillful

Celtic_pred

Celtic_pred

celtic because his mask is awsome and i luv his net gun

b-raz

b-raz

Lol, wtf, ok I look stupid now, IH deleted his post. Eh, he said he liked Wolf too after the OP, the spikes.

Predatory-Intent

Predatory-Intent

Wo0t,  recevied the pevledge to vote!  Again! XD lmao

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: brain_damage on Feb 02, 2008, 10:03:26 AM
i like avp elder...the mask on his left shoulder is prettiest, and he has those sharp eyebrows...and he looks really skillful

no they weren't on his head only the mask. but he did have the extra mandible spikes.

Weasel

Weasel

I like P1 face the best, and wolf mask/gear design.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My fav is definitely Anytime. Everything about him was perfect. Wolf's physical design was spot-on, but ADI screwed up the face AGAIN. Pussyface was also really good, but his mask reminded me of Daffy Duck :P I agree with what others are saying about his face; it looked very sinister.

As for the AvP Preds, well...no comment.

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

the first...there is no competition here.
the second ones head was too big and over detailed with the skin pattern,the eyes were bad and the jaw didnt move smoothley.the face was also too dry lookin,needed a wet look.

avp had a good mask but the face was shit...worse yet.they totally lost the basic shape of the face and went with a manga comic book look which only works in comic books haha
the dreads were also too long.

avp2 is better but still nowhere near as good as the first.
ever noticed how the original face is alittle elongated...the mouth area are like pincers and crab like,maybe alittle arachnidish.the mouth claws sort of come to a point with a very sharp strong jaw line.none of the other faces have ever matched that exact shape.

Bza

Bza

Wolf
Anytime
Pussyface

I love Wolfs design.  Mandibles were huge, I really thought it looked cool. 

I still think Pussyface looks a bit weird....P2 is my fav of the films....I just think PF looked a bit too much like a klingon without the mask heh.

AVP preds sucked balls and can get fuct IMO.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Scar was a bitch. Nuff said.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed