Wolf survives Predalien tail?

Started by Anonymous684, Sep 06, 2007, 06:37:03 AM

Author
Wolf survives Predalien tail? (Read 5,370 times)

Highland

Highland

Still not sure what the facination with this scene is. Unless the movie is that bad, both of these strikes are no more than injuries.

I can't remember a trailer showing the death of anything , you did'nt see the queen hit the water, get flushed out into space, get its face clawed off, predator get stabbed with the disk, etc etc etc 

There building the wolf up and the predalien up big time. For them not only to be killed in a Trailer, but to go out in such a trivial way is just dumb.

Expect the big Hollywood finish, with flashing lights and big explosions....

Aeus

Aeus

The Wolf has to win. So it wouldn't surprise me if he survived that wound.

And although I'd rather the fights not turn the Aliens into fodder, I prefer the continuity is kept by all the Aliens being wiped off the face of the Earth, with any others being in space. Where they belong.

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Ficodemus on Sep 06, 2007, 04:20:46 PM
Well it probbly doesn't die. Wolf thinks "I got you now", but it doesn't die and Wolf is like "WTF?". Same impression that scar had in avp when queen broke through ice.

Or had the whole Pred-Spear stuck through her head, and snapped it in half like a toothpick?

So entire Pred spear in Queen head and she is only PO'ed.

It would be absurd if only the wristblades stuck the PredAlien, and killed it.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Meathead320 on Sep 06, 2007, 05:34:36 PM
Well it probbly doesn't die. Wolf thinks "I got you now", but it doesn't die and Wolf is like "WTF?". Same impression that scar had in avp when queen broke through ice.

Or had the whole Pred-Spear stuck through her head, and snapped it in half like a toothpick?

So entire Pred spear in Queen head and she is only PO'ed.

It would be absurd if only the wristblades stuck the PredAlien, and killed it.

But all he has to do is pull on his wristblades and cut its head off. The Predalien's head is alot smaller than the Queens, so I dont see how the wristblades could of missed it's brain.

happypred

happypred

yeah true that..and scar stabbed the queen through the neck and she just kept going

however the predalien is impaled through the head...which should be an instant kill...again, should be

Cromartie

Cromartie

maybe a predators heart and lungs arent located in the chest....

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: happypred on Sep 06, 2007, 05:45:06 PM

yeah true that..and scar stabbed the queen through the neck and she just kept going

however the predalien is impaled through the head...which should be an instant kill...again, should be

That was not her neck; that was her HEAD that Scar stuck his spear through.

Lex was the one who stuck the stinger tipped (must be sharp) spear into the Queen's neck, and that did not seem to do more than be painful either.

The Queen is the big monster of the Aliens, but it is still good evidence that at least one member of their kind can survive such trauma.

We have seen that chest trauma is lethal to predators, on the other hand, as seen in P2. Glover did not push the disc all the way through either, like how the tail spike is.

It is very fan-boyish to argue that the Predator will survive getting his chest impaled by the PredAlien stinger, yet the PredAlien will die from its head injuries.

IMHO either they BOTH die there or they both live and continue to fight.

It looks like one of those, they "die killing each other" situations. I also think it was a big spoiler.

I know there are a ton of Predator fanboys wanting the Predator to live, to kill all the Aliens, patch himself up from the wimpy PredAlien impaling, with his medkit, and just have a Predator jock riding festival.

If the Predator kills all the Aliens, and only gets injured, yet lives, killing the PredAlien, then the movie is called "Predator PWNS Aliens", and would be a big "Fvck you" to alien fans, while at the same time is a "let me slob your knob" to predator fans.

Colin and Greg seem respectful enough of the Alien franchise not to make that happen.

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Meathead320 on Sep 06, 2007, 06:53:46 PM
Quote from: happypred on Sep 06, 2007, 05:45:06 PM

That was not her neck; that was her HEAD that Scar stuck his spear through.

Lex was the one who stuck the stinger tipped (must be sharp) spear into the Queen's neck, and that did not seem to do more than be painful either.

The Queen is the big monster of the Aliens, but it is still good evidence that at least one member of their kind can survive such trauma.

We have seen that chest trauma is lethal to predators, on the other hand, as seen in P2. Glover did not push the disc all the way through either, like how the tail spike is.

It is very fan-boyish to argue that the Predator will survive getting his chest impaled by the PredAlien stinger, yet the PredAlien will die from its head injuries.

IMHO either they BOTH die there or they both live and continue to fight.

It looks like one of those, they "die killing each other" situations. I also think it was a big spoiler.

I know there are a ton of Predator fanboys wanting the Predator to live, to kill all the Aliens, patch himself up from the wimpy PredAlien impaling, with his medkit, and just have a Predator jock riding festival.

If the Predator kills all the Aliens, and only gets injured, yet lives, killing the PredAlien, then the movie is called "Predator PWNS Aliens", and would be a big "Fvck you" to alien fans, while at the same time is a "let me slob your knob" to predator fans.

Colin and Greg seem respectful enough of the Alien franchise not to make that happen.

So you're saying a Predator like Wolf shouldnt be capable of defeating a Predalien?

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

RAWR!  I'm the Alien Queen!

Meathead320

Meathead320

Quote from: Noir-Gojira on Sep 06, 2007, 07:35:18 PM

So you're saying a Predator like Wolf shouldnt be capable of defeating a Predalien?

I'm saying that it should not be capable of killing every Alien in the movie, or at least every single one it goes up against.

It can kill the PredAlien, that is fine, so long as it gets killed then too.

Then Pred fanboys jump in and argue with "well at least it will cause him some trouble".

Ohh, it just has a little trouble, yet trounces every single alien that crosses its path, and lives?

::)

I see they want a movie were the Predator PWNS every Alien, then just has a little trouble, no big deal with the PredAlien, and so then they can call the Alien fans pussies when they complain?

Ok, why not have a movie were there a lot of predators, and none of them kill an alien, and everysingle Pred dies, and all the main aliens in the film live, but just have a little trouble and get injured killing the elder/elite predator?

Even AVP (as bad as it was) had multiples of both species being killed. Actually a lot more Aliens died than Preds.

I did have a problem with Grid killing 2 Preds, and was fine with scar killing several aliens, that was ok, logically the Preds would ussually get the upper hand.

My problem would be the Predator killing all the Aliens, including the PredAlien, and living too.

Major Alan Schaefer

i think it's possible takes mask off for awesome fight...puts back on after....i have a question anyone of a none blurly pic of the whip make sure it's not the Predalien tail? just curous

Daweism

Daweism

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Sep 07, 2007, 12:19:50 AM
i think it's possible takes mask off for awesome fight...puts back on after....i have a question anyone of a none blurly pic of the whip make sure it's not the Predalien tail? just curous

It's definitely the whip around the Predalien tail and the Predalien jerks it's tail Wolf loses grip of the whip, the is for certain.

The Chibi Kiriyama

If he does survive the impaling, he does sort of deserve the title of "bad@ss."

Major Alan Schaefer

and anyone saying that is a "Big spolier" it's not really because the shot is so short but since we analyize it we found that he has some blood there

KillingJoke

KillingJoke

If wolf survives that impalement to go on fighting I'll be leaving the theater.  There's only so much blatant Pred fanboyism I can take...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed