Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL!

Started by Lemonade, Jun 25, 2014, 10:17:16 PM

Author
Shane Black is doing a SEQUEL! (Read 196,890 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

black is an action movie screenwriter himself so I'm sure he will have the f**k you guy ability to rewrite if he wants. 

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

All I ask is no Super Predators, no Preserve Planets, no Predator Kings, no Predator Royalty. Rodriguez just.. really left me with a bad memory. I'm wondering.. will Shane's sequel be a sequel to the original only, or will it be a thing of it's own like the others?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

probably it's own thing

he doesn't seem like a guy to boot other people's work because he doesn't like it, but he also probably won't acknowledge the other films either

Cvalda

Cvalda

Looking forward to this much more than Prometheus 2. :-\

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

your movie taste are mediocre, but in this case I agree with you.

:-*

Eva

Eva

Shane Black had some golden years in the late 80s/early 90s and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was quite enjoyable. Iron Man 3 was rubbish though, a film he served as screenwriter and director on... :-\

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

that's cause he was catering to tweenagers. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

lol rubbish

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Eva on Oct 30, 2014, 12:35:17 AM
Shane Black had some golden years in the late 80s/early 90s and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was quite enjoyable. Iron Man 3 was rubbish though, a film he served as screenwriter and director on... :-\
Well yeah, it's Iron Man. The concept is dumb from the get-go ;D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I thought it was alright until the fire breathing guys to be honest. 

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Never saw Iron Man 3 and not really am invested in Marvel as I am with Predator.. What was so good or bad about Iron Man 3 anyway?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

random replacement of cool seeming badguy with generic firebreathing baddies. 

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 30, 2014, 12:40:21 AM
Quote from: Eva on Oct 30, 2014, 12:35:17 AM
Well yeah, it's Iron Man. The concept is dumb from the get-go ;D

Well, I liked the first one (if you can disregard the dreadful CGI in the final showdown).

The third one started out fine, but fell completely apart to me when the Mandarin twist was revealed. It didn't help that Tony teams up with a bullied little kid midway and saves the day in the end with the help from a gazillion Iron Man suits. Just... ugh.... :D

First Blood

First Blood

Could careless about Prometheus 2.

Cvalda

Cvalda

You mean you couldn't care less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed