Mortal Kombat X (2015)

Started by RazorSlash, May 28, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

Author
Mortal Kombat X (2015) (Read 180,841 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Baraka, Kabal, Reptile and Sektor were my main fighters in MK9. I would imagine Reptile will come back given that he has been in every canon fighting game expect for normal MK3 and MKD. I won't mind if Reptile becomes good instead of being evil for once.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

gib bo' rai cho pls

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Master on Jul 15, 2014, 04:49:59 PM
Baraka was in Mk 4 gold so it`s not impossible.

I think this game will have some elements from MK4, but Ed Boon said the game is having a new original storyline and won't be based on MK4. If they have Ferra/Torr then it could be that Baraka's chances are slim. If he does not return then he becomes DLC or they save him for MK11.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 17, 2014, 01:31:42 AMIf they have Ferra/Torr then it could be that Baraka's chances are slim.
Those characters have nothing in common with eachother.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Hellspawn, stop talking about MK11. Jaysus..

Master

Master

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 17, 2014, 01:42:03 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jul 17, 2014, 01:31:42 AMIf they have Ferra/Torr then it could be that Baraka's chances are slim.
Those characters have nothing in common with eachother.

I think he was reffering to their x-ray.

Spawn@

I`m certain story will cover altered events of MK 4 and then goes far beyond in totally new direction.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Going by this link, it seems like that there will be something at the comic con and it might be a new character.

http://gamerant.com/mortal-kombat-x-raiden-trailer/

It could be someone original or a returning character from the 3D era. I'm one of the very few people who want Shujinko back.

Master

Master

I`d preffere Reiko.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master on Jul 18, 2014, 09:28:39 PM
I`d preffere Reiko.

Reiko as the new ruler of Outworld, please.

Master

Master

I'd much prefer the conflict in outworld where Reiko is one of possible rulers fighting against Kotal Kahn maybe and some others.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

A rumor a while ago mention that there will be 8 post-MK3 characters not counting Quan Chi and Kenshi. I would imagine Shinnok will be a boss character then the main boss of the game.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Tanya, Reiko, Shujinko, Drahmin, Frost, Bo Rai Cho, Tsu Hao, and finally Blaze.

These are the ones that I have chosen randomly. Didn't even put any thought into it, but these will be the post-MK3 characters.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I don't mind Blaze's human size form, but I hate his boss form from Armageddon. I won't mind if Blaze gets killed off similar to Motaro did in MK9. I'm surprise he didn't get a cameo in MK9 since he was in the background in MK2.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I want Kenshi even if that bastard ate up too much screen time in season two of Legacy.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Remove Tsu Hao, and put Kenshi. Can't believe I forgot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed