Rate The Movie Above You

Started by War Wager, Sep 05, 2007, 07:33:26 AM

Author
Rate The Movie Above You (Read 112,749 times)

Prednessation

Prednessation

8/10

Evan Almighty

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

5/10

Saw 4

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

1/10     man that was the weakest installment of the series  >:(,man they really need to stop making those movies,there just getting ridiculous now.......Saw is quickly taking Halloween's course of bad sequels.

Cloverfield!  ;D

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 20, 2008, 11:54:04 PM
1/10     man that was the weakest installment of the series  >:(,man they really need to stop making those movies,there just getting ridiculous now.......Saw is quickly taking Halloween's course of bad sequels.

Cloverfield!  ;D

Halloween's course of bad sequels? Maby part 6 and up but the first 5 are amazing. And even part 3, sue me.  It was a badass sci fi thriller.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Dude after Halloween 2 they deviated in the wrong direction and from then on it was just downhill,it got to the point where a freakin lame ass rapper karate kicked Michael outta a window  :-\.If saw keeps on the same track before you know it billy the doll will end of fighting godzilla of some whack shit :P.

Trilogy of Terror

The Demon

The Demon

I'll agree how horrible all the Saw movies are but Halloween 1-5 were great. 3 should have just been titled something else so fans would stop shitting themselves years after it was made. H20, Halloween Ressurection and Curse of Michael Myers were horrible, I'll agree to that extent. And yes, thats what really tore me up was when that f**kin rapper did his kung fu on Michael. What the f**k were they thinking!!!!?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like Halloween 2, good movie and a sequel as well.

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 21, 2008, 12:40:39 AM
Trilogy of Terror

Fun Movie 7/10

Last Action Hero.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: The Wolf on Jan 21, 2008, 12:45:14 AM
I'll agree how horrible all the Saw movies are but Halloween 1-5 were great. 3 should have just been titled something else so fans would stop shitting themselves years after it was made. H20, Halloween Ressurection and Curse of Michael Myers were horrible, I'll agree to that extent. And yes, thats what really tore me up was when that f**kin rapper did his kung fu on Michael. What the f**k were they thinking!!!!?

"Last action Hero"
17/10 that movie rocked! in fact I'm gonna look around the house to try and find so I can watch it  ;D

That the problem,they WEREN'T thinking.It seemed that all movies made around that time period (2000-2004) tried to include some type of hip hop or rap influence....look at Austin Powers Goldmember....
It made the movies crap and killed some franchises.

Child's Play (original)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It was creppy but not scary then it used to be 6/10.

Cast Away

Aliens-diner86

Aliens-diner86

Good film 7.5/10

Attack of the clones

predude

predude

6/10

Signs

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

3/10

The Sphere

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I only seen it once 6/10

Fallen

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

8/10  it was pretty interesting

From Dusk till Dawn

severen76

severen76

8/10 I like it  8)

from dusk til dawn 3: hangmans daughter

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed