5 (35.7%)
No
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author
Dino Crisis 4 (Read 2,566 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I don't see why they shouldn't make a fourth, fighting dinosaurs on the Xbox 360 would kick ass! I'd just replace the camera with third person...  ::)

Spounge

Spounge

After Dino Crisis 3,  i'm not so sure they should.

Cromartie

Cromartie

yeah i wanna see regina rescueing david, dillon and the girl!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Dino Crisis 4 would be awesome.

x-M-x

x-M-x

The Dino Crisis, franchise is dead i believe... there is no plans what so ever for a number 4... and seeing as number 3 lost alot of money.... they should just leave it.

Cromartie

Cromartie

fine believe that if you want you Shabla Nutter!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Dino Crisis is dead.

ChAoS

ChAoS

my fave games apart from resi evil.. didnt like 3.. whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Kal Skirata on Sep 05, 2007, 03:49:15 PM
yeah i wanna see regina rescueing david, dillon and the girl!
Same man! The last you hear of those characters was in Dino Stalker for the PS2 which I bought in hopes of having that plotline resolved. I never played Dino Crisis 3, but it can be forgiven if they deliver a next-gen experience of Dino Crisis 2 and its characters.

Dino Crisis 2 had what I thought was a surprisingly good storyline which really got interesting towards the end of the game but unfortunately got sidetracked because of the focus on action. I'm a sucker for time travel stories as most of you probably know ;)

ChAoS

ChAoS

i dont want none of that mutated dino bull.. just the cool assed t rex and the raptors.

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: ChAoS on Sep 12, 2007, 02:06:44 AM
i dont want none of that mutated dino bull.. just the cool assed t rex and the raptors.
And Third Energy time travel of course ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Dino Crisis 1..too hard but good  :)....Dino Crisis 2......Excellent and not immpossible  ;D.........Dino Crisis 3....... The worst in the series :(

MrLee

MrLee

dinocrisis 1 and 2, great games.

3, well wtf.

MrLee

MrLee

inspired by this thread i went on youtube and watched both dino 1 and 2 story in full....

still love the first one the most!

Cromartie

Cromartie

i want to see Dylan and paula rescued Now!
but wouldnt all the time shifts cause a time paradox?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed