Next AVP game needs to be awesome.

Started by chubbyninja89, Feb 21, 2014, 07:43:17 PM

Author
Next AVP game needs to be awesome. (Read 512 times)

chubbyninja89

Hi all this is my first post on these forums.

I  think the next AVP game needs to do a couple of thing very differently from the past ones, at least from the shooters anyway. These are just a couple of main things that could be done right and wouldn't hold the game back

Easy controls for the predators and aliens. No more inverted or confusing controls. And no more dumb predator jump thing.

Much bigger maps. No more tiny box maps. I got the idea from that new game Evolve. What I mean is, let's say you have a "mountain town" map. Well it's little town up in the mountains, but it shouldn't just be the two but also the forests and hills immediately around it. Like it's in a mountain valley or something. The starting points should be fairly outside the town for the predators and aliens. Like the Predator "camp/landing zone" should be up in the mountains to the west or northwest of the town and the alien hive is in some caves to the east while the marines are coming from the south. And also the alien hive and predator camp shouldn't be able to be attacked by the others, or have a bunch of aliens guarding the hive and guns or something protecting the predator camp.

Maybe a good load out system mainly for the marines and predators and a stat upgrade system for the aliens, though the predators should have a bit of stat upgrades too that can be effected by the level of armor you pick. Something like this overall. But the stat upgrades for either should be limited to no more than 9 points for each load out. Though I also think that maybe the aliens can get different special effect upgrade that do different thing like poison or some stuff like that. But this is a basic overall idea of what the multiplayer should be like.

Aliens: health, speed, and attack damage upgrades. But the number of how many times you can upgrade them needs to depend on the type of alien. Runners can get only like 1 health and attack damage upgrade but can get 4 speed upgrades.

Marines: Not gonna lie. I think it would be a lot like COD loadouts only with certain weapons being able to be upgraded in somewhat limited ways.

Predators: stat upgrades mixed in with both the level of armor and choosing between a certain specialty or a all around. Like you could specialize in being a long range predator and then specialize with the plasma caster or spear gun. And the armor should also majorly factor into your stats. Like the lightest armor (think somewhat the Bad Blood skin in Predator Concrete Jungle) gives you much less health, but you have much great speed and get added bonuses with ranged weapons. But if you were the choose heavy military predator armor (think the ones from AVP Extinction) have much more health and durability but you'd be considerably slower (for a predator anyway). But I think the armor you choose should effect your stats as well as have different overall effects on how many and how good you are with the many different weapons.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed