Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016)

Started by Shasvre, Jul 20, 2013, 05:03:28 PM

Author
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) (Read 531,450 times)

BANE

Pardon me?

Aspie

R.I.P. maggeg

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Feb 02, 2014, 03:19:37 PMI get that the fan community knows these characters inside out and could probably educate a newbie like me, what color Wonder Womans knickers are supposed to be under that outfit.

There aren't any. :-*

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Magegg on Feb 02, 2014, 04:22:04 PM
3. The weird casting decisions.

Weird casting choices are awesome. I love seeing actors in roles that seem out of their comfort zone. It doesn't always work out, but when it does it tends to be something really special.

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 02, 2014, 04:42:12 PM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 02, 2014, 03:19:37 PMI get that the fan community knows these characters inside out and could probably educate a newbie like me, what color Wonder Womans knickers are supposed to be under that outfit.

Ahhh, so the same color as the ones Superman now wears over his costume!

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 02, 2014, 04:43:35 PM
Weird casting choices are awesome.

I want this on a poster somewhere for this movie.

Gilfryd

This really should be a full-on, Superman Man of Steel sequel with a hint of Batman at the end, as much as I hate after credits scenes, leading to a Batman reboot. And after that, a proper World's Finest movie again hinting at another character: Wonder Woman. And then she gets her own movie leading to Trinity. That would be my "Phase 1" DC cinematic universe. Save Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman (yes) and possibly Martian Manhunter for a Phase 2, maybe 3, THEN Justice League.

You're dealing with more core characters than Marvel (Cap, Hulk, Thor and Iron Man) so obviously it's going to take more time to set up, and if you do it right, it'll be more than worth it. They could really kick Marvel's ass at this, because there's a lot you could do better. DC is acting oddly headstrong ("Let's put everyone in MOS 2!") with characters they think need more reworking than they need. If Thor can f**king work so can Wonder Woman, Aquaman, etc.

Eva

Eva

Well, some harsh words on Snyder and this movie, me thinks. I actually did like what he did with Watchmen, which to some degree mirrors the task he'll have with making this ensemble work. I'm just concerned that the studio is rushing it, not giving all these characters the attention and build-up they deserve. We are talking about the studio that gave us Batman & Robin, remember? (not that I think this movie could ever get remotely close to that level of terrible)

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 02, 2014, 04:42:12 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Magegg

Quote from: Aspie on Feb 02, 2014, 04:41:54 PMR.I.P. maggeg
Who is this "Maggeg" you're talking about?

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 02, 2014, 05:25:37 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler

Spoiler
Reminds me that I'm hungry... later. :)
[close]
[close]

Space Sweeper

is this movie satire

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 02, 2014, 06:07:21 PM
is this movie satire

"You'lllll neverrrrrrrrr see it cominggggggg."

Space Sweeper

Snyder already shot his wad in my eye so I guess not

Nightmare Asylum

Why didn't you hit the panic button?

BANE

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 02, 2014, 06:12:36 PM
Snyder already shot his wad in my eye so I guess not
Yeah that stuff's hard to get out too. You'll be seeing excited little Snyder sperm for weeks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed