GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,051 times)

Kimarhi

Go to bed Cal you have school tomorrow.

Cal427eb

yeahhhhhhh, I'm skipping.

Kimarhi

;D

me too

bruh I have been to this one class twice and have a test on Monday

Shinawi

Shinawi

I'm going through a major change. I'm beginning to feel sexually attracted to obese girls. Is anyone else going through the same feeling? I see more and more obese girls when I go outside. I think this is influencing the way I feel. In the country that I live in, just a decade ago, I rarely saw any overweight girls.........

I must add that the girls over here (both obese and thin) where miniskirts or hotpants.

Cvalda

Effectz

Chubby chaser.

Cal427eb

Quote from: Shinawi on Sep 19, 2014, 08:35:36 AM
I'm going through a major change. I'm beginning to feel sexually attracted to obese girls. Is anyone else going through the same feeling? I see more and more obese girls when I go outside. I think this is influencing the way I feel. In the country that I live in, just a decade ago, I rarely saw any overweight girls.........

I must add that the girls over here (both obese and thin) where miniskirts or hotpants.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

ShadowPred

Quote from: Shinawi on Sep 19, 2014, 08:35:36 AM

One of the only obese women I am sexually attracted to is Beth Ditto. I think it's because she just OWNS that so f**king well.

You're welcome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8QxOEFzAXo#ws

Kimarhi

I like thick girls, chicks with a little meat on their bones but not obese ones......

BUT BIG GIRLS NEED LOVE TOO SHINWAI

Shinawi

Beth Ditto's legs are the type of legs that I'm beginning to see everytime I go outside. I mean, they're not as thick as her's. They show as much skin as she did in that video. There's something about the new generation of young overweight girls who have just reached adulthood. They're not afraid to show it.

Yes, big girls need love too. On the other hand, this new attraction is a new feeling for me, so I'm not sure about it yet.

Aspie

tavianini19

Cal427eb

Rong

f**k what is happening to her stomach is that gravel rash??

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 20, 2014, 06:05:59 AM
http://i.gyazo.com/c6682e53abfa38b2c65bc5073d86c6f2.png

Getting past 40 without a heart attack or stroke would be plenty good as well. I mean, I don't want/expect everybody to be skinny and sexy , but if you do care about yourself and want to feel good you should put some care into your own health/well-being.

To the point, I am not a big fusser on physical stature. But middle-ground is good, not anorexic or morbidly obese.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed