GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,020 times)

Cvalda

AKA: Blade Lotus

Eva

Russian dating site profile pics.... :D

Ok, you enjoyed the warm-up?

Ready for the real stuff...?

Spoiler

[close]

Kimarhi

Rong

Old but gold.

You're missing one amazing one tho, when I wake up I'll find it.

Lie

We met on Final Fantasy 14 about 4 months ago, I was always kind of dick on this site to Rich, PQ and people so I wanted to use my grandmother's name and be someone worth respect in the game, and I got it I helped LOTS of people pass the hardest bosses in the game and in the Lamia server im one of the best and most respected DRG (Dragoon), one day she asked to this area and told me she loved, me with the mindset of not being a dick at any cost I went along with it and for a while we had a in-game relationship, then we moved to PS4 and began uploading stuff to facebook, we became closer and now shes kinda my long distance flirt. (Catfish)

Cvalda

And here I thought the insanity was over for today.

Kimarhi

lie when your game avatar looks upon hers do you see her face covered in dragoon spunk?

Aspie

I thought it was catfish only if you discovered that your girl flirt was like a 400 pound brony man-child

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 18, 2014, 03:44:15 AM
I thought it was catfish only if you discovered that your girl flirt was like a 400 pound brony man-child
Spoiler
[close]

Aspie

and like:

coolbreeze

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 18, 2014, 03:41:21 AM
And here I thought the insanity was over for today.

Never!!

ShadowPred

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 18, 2014, 03:43:03 AM
lie when your game avatar looks upon hers do you see her face covered in dragoon spunk?

dragoon spunk

f**king LOL!

Rong

Trunks

Holy Shit  O_0 and i thought my thread was crazy  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed