GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,079 times)

Kimarhi

Extended relationships aren't my thing.  Eventually everybody gets on my f**king nerves. 

Cvalda

Quote from: Rong on Jun 03, 2014, 01:34:51 AM
and you got back with him smh.
It was complicated :P

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 03, 2014, 02:17:27 AM
Extended relationships aren't my thing.  Eventually everybody gets on my f**king nerves. 
I'm sure the feeling is mutual ;D

Rong

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 03, 2014, 02:23:54 AM

lol sure with ladies it's always better the D you know than the one you don't hahah

Kimarhi

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 03, 2014, 02:23:54 AM

I'm sure the feeling is mutual ;D

Undoubtedly. 

The people I've known since childhood know that there is a certain point I'm going to tell them to f**k off and not bother me for a little bit.  This mentality is not a great one for a relationship.  One thing I loved about Western Kentucky U.  All the chicks with no strings attached. 

There is always the chick that thinks they are going to fix me tho. 

BANE

Quote from: Rong on Jun 03, 2014, 02:13:09 AM
Quote from: BANE on Jun 03, 2014, 01:39:34 AM
Haha what sort of things did he say?

It's a while ago but by sniping i mean generally sabotaging the relationship anyway he could.

He got under my radar at the time of the incident because he had a girlfriend which was subsequently how i found out the exact time and place.
Oh Ok, that's understandable why you pulped his face then haha. Did he even put up a fight or was he in a *ahem* compromised position? Was he still with his girlfriend when he slept with yours?

Look at me I'm f**king Maury Povich here haha.

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 03, 2014, 02:29:53 AM
"Oh you're so damaged Kimarhi shh shh shh let's just...let's just taaaaaalk things out."

Haha that's always how it starts.

Cvalda

Quote from: Rong on Jun 03, 2014, 02:26:55 AM
lol sure with ladies it's always better the D you know than the one you don't hahah
Nah. We had been apart for a few months due to him having to go back to the UK, so I could understand him wanting to move on. I wouldn't have flipped my shit if he had just told me about it, though. After that shitfit I got on a plane and spent the rest of the year with him. And then we broke up properly :P

The people I've known since childhood know that there is a certain point I'm going to tell them to f**k off and not bother me for a little bit.  This mentality is not a great one for a relationship.  One thing I loved about Western Kentucky U.  All the chicks with no strings attached. 

Woe be unto them.

Cal427eb

Less seriousness. More fedoras.

Crazy Rich

I can be guarded, reserved and keep to myself quite a bit so I wouldn't know how girls feel about me these days. Someone once said there are girls who like in a romantic way me but I just said that wasn't possible in a "light-hearted" tone and that was it.

I had a few nice friends in college who were girls and that's about it in recent years.

Zenstoren

How did you deal with it?

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 03, 2014, 01:08:25 AM
When I found out a boyfriend was cheating on me, I went berserk, but I didn't beat anyone to a bloody pulp, lulz.

I hacked his email, found the messages and meetup plans he'd made with her, emailed her and introduced myself, thereby destroying their little side-fling, and then forwarded them to his father (who I was friendly with) because I went extra cray. And then I called him and screamed that he was a whore for a half hour.

We eventually got back together, haha.

:o :D

There's a Lars Von Trier movie in there somewhere...

Topazora

Topazora

I have to admit, the only relationship I've even been in was an internet relationship, and it lasted longer than it should have.  I've been on dates, but they never amounted to anything.  Probably because I'm incredibly shy and socially awkward.  Well, eh, having a relationship and kids will only hold me back.

Kimarhi

Some people are late bloomers.  It doesn't mean anything. 

Cvalda

ShadowPred

Rong

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 05, 2014, 09:40:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJdV2hYwpag#t=139

This video creeps me the f**k out.

f**king hell... world is f**ked.

but dis comment doe haha

Quotewhen he came through the door, he should of gone to shake her hand, then when she goes to shake it he should of KICKED HER TO THE MID SECTION - STUNNER OOOOOOOOOOH BAH GAWD. Then he should of got 2 beer cans and poured them down his mouth 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TwLOOFvzS4&feature=kp

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed