GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,101 times)

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 27, 2014, 01:51:49 AM
I'm kind of fascinated individuals from the military, who comeback suffering PTSD, are drawn to MLP.

We need stats!

Aspie

A real novel about a man who seduced a dolphin:

Cvalda

Quote from: Aspie on Mar 28, 2014, 02:57:57 AM
A real novel about a man who seduced a dolphin:

Going to write an option inquiry letter right now.

Rong

I've heard about that shiet.  da faq.

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Haha, review of Wet Goddess from Amazon:

QuoteThis book illustrates the bond one can feel with animals.

I've owned a guinea pig for a couple years now. Her name is Fluffy, and I'm pretty sure she flirts with me. She squeaks enthusiastically when I pet her back, lets me feed her alfalfa sprouts by hand, and sometimes lightly nibbles on my fingers.

After reading Wet Goddess, I now know that Fluffy IS flirting with me and signaling that she wants a more intimate relationship. I told her it's time to stop playing games and let's do this if we're gonna do this. She seemed receptive, so I'm taking her out on a date this Friday. We're doing a tour of a mulching company and will sample some wood chips at the end of it. After we've had our fill, we'll go the McDonalds playland because they have those tubes you can crawl in, and I know Fluffy loves crawling thru tubes.

Look, I know people are going to judge when they see me walking around town with a gorgeous guinea pig in my arms, but whatever. They're just jealous haters who don't understand the bond one can feel with a different species.

There will be obstacles to overcome in this relationship, but there are challenges in every relationship. It's all about compromise. I'm trying to teach Fluffy to stop pooping on herself, and she's teaching me how to drink water from an upside-down bottle.

I'll check back here in a few weeks to let everyone know how my relationship with Fluffy is going. Until then, I implore all people to read Wet Goddess before they pursue an inter-species relationship.

Rong

WAT

i want to believe thats taking the piss.... but deep down i know it aint..... /nohopeforthehumanrace

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 28, 2014, 03:03:33 AM
Haha, review of Wet Goddess from Amazon:

QuoteThis book illustrates the bond one can feel with animals.

I've owned a guinea pig for a couple years now. Her name is Fluffy, and I'm pretty sure she flirts with me. She squeaks enthusiastically when I pet her back, lets me feed her alfalfa sprouts by hand, and sometimes lightly nibbles on my fingers.

After reading Wet Goddess, I now know that Fluffy IS flirting with me and signaling that she wants a more intimate relationship. I told her it's time to stop playing games and let's do this if we're gonna do this. She seemed receptive, so I'm taking her out on a date this Friday. We're doing a tour of a mulching company and will sample some wood chips at the end of it. After we've had our fill, we'll go the McDonalds playland because they have those tubes you can crawl in, and I know Fluffy loves crawling thru tubes.

Look, I know people are going to judge when they see me walking around town with a gorgeous guinea pig in my arms, but whatever. They're just jealous haters who don't understand the bond one can feel with a different species.

There will be obstacles to overcome in this relationship, but there are challenges in every relationship. It's all about compromise. I'm trying to teach Fluffy to stop pooping on herself, and she's teaching me how to drink water from an upside-down bottle.

I'll check back here in a few weeks to let everyone know how my relationship with Fluffy is going. Until then, I implore all people to read Wet Goddess before they pursue an inter-species relationship.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS

Redditor Comment on... "exploring"

QuoteI did a few other weird things. You know those glowsticks that are really long that you can make into a loop and wear around your neck? I had a bunch of those a couple years back and i'd lubricate them and put them in my urethra. Then when I got good and hard, I'd bend my penis to activate the glowstick. It was really satisfying to hear the crack of the glowstick coming from my cock. It made me feel like I was breaking my dick in half but without actually harming myself. I stopped doing this after two events put a damper on the fun. Once I got overzealous and put the glowstick all the way in to where I couldnt see it anymore. It took a long time to coax out. The other time, the plastic had some imperfections and ended up slicing the inside of my penis a bit. It burned like a thousand suns when I peed for about a week.

Cvalda

The biological logistics of Wet Goddess broken down, and the real risks involved:

QuoteHaving worked at a Large Aquarium I have witnessed Dolphins getting frisky with trainers.

I asked if what I saw was what I think I saw was happening and the trainer said "Yes, just like a dog trying to hump your leg but they are a bit smarter and know were to go".....I said "are you putting me on" ?

No, she explained it was quite common and that is why they wear a very strong protective wetsuit to prevent
such indecent. Also it could be extremely dangerous if someone was swimming with one alone in a flimsy
bikini because male dolphins penises are about 12" in length and have a cartilage like bone that could damage the insides of a person. I ask what about female dolphins and she explained it would be equally dangerous because the female dolphin can control her muscles and squeeze with such pressure that could be life threatening to a human male if one was to attempt such an act. So as outrageous as this book is it is certainly plausibly this book is true, however the author was risking his life and I would not recommend anyone to try to duplicate the actions of the author. But don't we all risky life and limb when it comes to love ?

Rong

f**king hell that last line....

But don't we all risky life and limb when it comes to love ?

this could be someone you know... someone very close to you.... f**king hell......

Cvalda

I need to find out if any of my guy friends have ever had their dick broken off inside a lady dolphin's super-vagina.

Aspie

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 28, 2014, 03:10:56 AM
The biological logistics of Wet Goddess broken down, and the real risks involved:

QuoteHaving worked at a Large Aquarium I have witnessed Dolphins getting frisky with trainers.

I asked if what I saw was what I think I saw was happening and the trainer said "Yes, just like a dog trying to hump your leg but they are a bit smarter and know were to go".....I said "are you putting me on" ?

No, she explained it was quite common and that is why they wear a very strong protective wetsuit to prevent
such indecent. Also it could be extremely dangerous if someone was swimming with one alone in a flimsy
bikini because male dolphins penises are about 12" in length and have a cartilage like bone that could damage the insides of a person. I ask what about female dolphins and she explained it would be equally dangerous because the female dolphin can control her muscles and squeeze with such pressure that could be life threatening to a human male if one was to attempt such an act. So as outrageous as this book is it is certainly plausibly this book is true, however the author was risking his life and I would not recommend anyone to try to duplicate the actions of the author. But don't we all risky life and limb when it comes to love ?

Cvalda

Rong

Cvalda

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed