GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread..

Started by Rong, Jul 19, 2013, 05:06:59 AM

Author
GRIMEZ SHRINE... New Relationship Advice thread.. (Read 82,075 times)

Effectz

Lie

Rong

Never too old for tellytubby roleplay!

Crazy Rich

Hmmm... this thread seems appropriate...

So today I read up in a book on a kind of fish called the Stickleback.

To reproduce (which is complex with this species), the male will build a cup shaped basket out of leaves and twigs held together and attached to vegetation by a membrane he secretes. To attract the female he does a dance around her (displays may vary according to species) and then she goes into the nest, then he will get busy with her. When the eggs are released the male will catch any that fly away with his mouth and return them to the nest. When the deed is done he shows the female the door and forces them the f**k out.

Now the male will spend his time protecting the eggs and the young of the nest (up to around 4 nest could be guarded by a single male)... while any females may attempt to raid the nests and eat the eggs for a meal. But the male will either lure them away from the nests by distracting them by exposing his shiny belly, do an aggressive display, or just beat the crap out of any intruders (I think it varies according to species), to protect the children.

That is the relationship advice of the Stickleback.

Lousy husband, awesome father.

It is one of the most studied families of fish because of it's unique reproductive behaviour.

Effectz

Lie

Remove the word naked and I'd be down for that.

Effectz

Amaterasu

Oh my god.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Eva

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 11, 2013, 10:10:09 PM

Any one of them could be ours, Ama. Aren't we lucky? :D

Speaking off, almost every time I log into this place, the ad banners want me to date Russian or Chinese women...

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Eva on Aug 11, 2013, 10:15:23 PM

Speaking off, almost every time I log into this place, the ad banners want me to date Russian or Chinese women...

We might be better off  :laugh:

Amaterasu

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Aug 11, 2013, 10:59:02 PM
Quote from: Eva on Aug 11, 2013, 10:15:23 PM

We might be better off  :laugh:

Dying alone seems like the key option.  :D

SM

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when his Jump To Conclusions Mat (TM) makes millions.

Rong

oh god the fact his in a office... perfect  :laugh:

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: SM on Aug 12, 2013, 03:09:13 AM
You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when his Jump To Conclusions Mat (TM) makes millions.

Nope.  Galaxy is missing a barfing smiley  :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed