DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 121,486 times)

MudButt

MudButt

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/suicide_squad/guardians-of-the-galaxys-james-gunn-in-talks-write-and-direct-suicide-squad-2but-it-may-be-a-reboot-a164014

James Gunn in talks to write and possible direct a new Suicide Squad movie.

Gavin O' Connor was attached to direct a sequel.. I wonder what happened.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

From what i gather they didnt like the latest draft.

If Dave Bautista does jump ship as well, i think he'd be a great King Shark and Gunn could bring life into the rest of the team as well

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 10, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

If Dave Bautista does jump ship as well, i think he'd be a great King Shark and Gunn could bring life into the rest of the team as well

Apparently his take was too similar to Birds of Prey and once they greenlit BoP he was mad and left the project. Shame, he's a great director. Gunn could do wonders for the property though.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Mel Gibson was once in talks to direct this too. That could have been interesting.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: MudButt on Oct 10, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 10, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

Apparently his take was too similar to Birds of Prey and once they greenlit BoP he was mad and left the project. Shame, he's a great director. Gunn could do wonders for the property though.

Ah right. Lol typical eh. Well will be fun to see what Gunn does with the team. especially as i gather Harley Quinn and Deadshot wont be in it because of their own spin off movies

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 10, 2018, 04:50:45 PM
Mel Gibson was once in talks to direct this too. That could have been interesting.

I'd rather see Gibson direct and star in an Old Man Mad Max flick.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Oct 11, 2018, 05:56:09 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 10, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

I'd rather see Gibson direct and star in an Old Man Mad Max flick.

Unfortunately, that's what Fury Road was intended to be, but with George Miller directing.  I do so love Fury Road, but still...  :'(

Immortan Jonesy

genocyber

genocyber

Assault on Arkham was the perfect Suicide Squad movie.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: genocyber on Oct 22, 2018, 08:54:22 PM
Assault on Arkham was the perfect Suicide Squad movie.
Damn straight. A live action adaptation of that would have been awesome.

Immortan Jonesy

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Space_Dementia

Space_Dementia

I just done a video in which I express my thoughts and opinions on BvS and Justice League being referred to as disasters within the DC cinematic universe...

The Old One

The Old One

Disasters?

Yes

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed