DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 121,518 times)

ace3g

Scorpio

Scorpio

And now we're getting a Nightwing movie.  Too bad for all the naysayers and DC haters.  :P

genocyber

genocyber

Who cares about Nightwing? He's just a less interesting version of Red Hood, who is a less interesting version of Punisher. Gimme a Teen Titans movie instead.

Local Trouble

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 27, 2017, 04:52:10 PM
Suicide Squad Is Now an Oscar-Winning Movie
Proof that money over talent decides winners. Another award show and Kubo and the Two Strings got diddly for recognition. Best makeup and hair my ass. Considering how everyone went as Joker and Harley for halloween, the makeup wasn't hard to pull off. Neon Demon or Star Trek Beyond should have gotten that award.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Whatever you say, that team of Suicide Squad deserved that oscar as much as the other people in that category. Killer Crocs costume is proof of that.

Russ

Russ

GenoCy hates DC movies - he'll never admit that *lol*

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Tangakkai on Feb 28, 2017, 11:40:22 AM

Whatever you say, that team of Suicide Squad deserved that oscar as much as the other people in that category. Killer Crocs costume is proof of that.

That was terrible. The worst part of the movie for me.

genocyber

genocyber

You think that's supposed to be impressive? Shit, if you want to be blown away by makeup effects look up Tom Savini.
Look at this and tell me it doesn't deserve an award.

QuoteGenoCy hates DC movies - he'll never admit that *lol*
Some of my favorite movies are DC movies. I just like GOOD movies. If you think I'm some Marvel shill, I've called out those films for being too safe and cookie cutter in the past.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: genocyber on Feb 28, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

You think that's supposed to be impressive? Shit, if you want to be blown away by makeup effects look up Tom Savini.

Some of my favorite movies are DC movies. I just like GOOD movies. If you think I'm some Marvel shill, I've called out those films for being too safe and cookie cutter in the past.

They look fake. Actually looks like actors cover in plastic. At least Killer Croc looked realistic.

I hate Suicide Squad btw.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Quote from: genocyber on Feb 28, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

That looks terribly fake.

Listen don't get me wrong. I'm the most confused: I'm living in a world where Suicide Squad gets an Oscar, Mel Gibson is in negotiations to direct the second one...

and meanwhile Batman V Superman is number 1 at the razzies...

Still, the Killer Croc make up was pretty spot on.

genocyber

genocyber

The makeup just looks cartoony and unrealistic for Killer Croc. He's not a mutant lizard man, but a guy born with a rare skin disease that gives him the reptilian appearance. This is what they should have gone for.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: genocyber on Mar 02, 2017, 01:58:26 AM
The makeup just looks cartoony and unrealistic for Killer Croc. He's not a mutant lizard man, but a guy born with a rare skin disease that gives him the reptilian appearance. This is what they should have gone for.

Yep, and he should've been much bigger. The actor they got was the same size as actress that played Harley Quinn.

I think the movie is fun, but I really hated what they did to Killer Croc.

Magegg

Magegg

According to rumors, Black Adam would get a spinoff or probably Shazam will be the spinoff and Black Adam the first movie.

Also, Cyborg is apparently cancelled. And there's a planned Wonder Woman 2, almost sure to be greenlighted.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

THE BATMAN Unlikely To Begin Production Until 2018; Ben Affleck Announces Rehab Stint For Alcohol Addiction!!     

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/batman/the-batman-unlikely-to-begin-production-until-2018-ben-affleck-announces-rehab-stint-for-alcohol-addiction-a149628   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed