DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 121,480 times)

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: genocyber on May 30, 2016, 02:18:33 AM
Potential leaked plot of Suicide Squad. Spoilering it just in case anyone rather wait to see it.

Spoiler
Amanda Waller decides to assemble the Suicide Squad on behalf of the United States government. Harley Quinn is arrested after Batman intervenes on a business deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and ends up being recruited into the Suicide Squad alongside Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot. Rick Flagg is assigned to lead them with Katana as his second-in-command.

Meanwhile, June Moon is possessed by the Enchantress and decides to revive her brother, the Incubus, and retrieve her heart, which is in Waller's possession. She attacks Midway City, filling it with monsters, and uses Monster T to host the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent to kill her, but end up being shot down by the Joker and his men, who want Harley back.

After they're shot down, Slipknot tries to escape and is killed by a bomb implanted on his neck. The team transverses the city fighting monsters, and ultimately fights the Incubus in a subway station, while the Enchantress captures Waller. Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, and the team goes to rescue Waller. They fight the Enchantress in an abandoned museum and Harley destroys the heart, exorcising the Enchantress.

Waller still locks everyone up, but the Joker later breaks into prison and rescues her. Movie ends with them locking eyes and smiling.
[close]

Also, new plans for future DCEU movies.

Quote- Shazam and The Flash will be swapping release dates. Channing Tatum is in final negotiations to play Shazam who was The Rock's personal choice to oppose him. The film will focus heavily on the origins of Black Adam and Billy Batson embracing his destiny as a hero.The Shazam film might not be the only appearance for Black Adam. The Rock has signed a three picture deal with Warner Bros.

- Darkseid is definitely the main villain of Justice League Part One. Steppenwolf will be doing most of the heavy lifting in the first act of the film. Black Canary and Green Lantern will both be in Justice League Part One. Black Canary's cameo is small.

- The Injustice League will be the villains for Justice League Part Two. Vandal Savage and Maxwell Lord have been discussed as possible team leaders. The studio wants a human threat after many aliens threats in a row.

- A Crime Syndicate movie is in development. Zack Snyder will be directing and will reunite with David Hayter and Alex Tse. The early plan is for the film to focus on the origins of the Crime Syndicate and the fall of the anti-matter universe at the hands of the Anti-God which leads to a Justice League film.

- The Suicide Squad sequel and Birds of Prey are in early stages of development. David Ayer is expected to return for Suicide Squad Two.

- The Man of Steel sequel is no longer on hold. The studio is interested in adapting Superman: Brainiac.

- Despite the heavy talks of a Booster Gold film, the project is far from being green lit.

- Geoff Johns wants most of the Green Lantern film to take place in space.

- The Cyborg film has been cancelled and Birds of Prey will be taking its release date.

- James Wan has expressed interest in Justice League Dark. The Aquaman film will have Ocean Master and the Trench as antagonist.

- The first trailer of Justice League will be shown for the first time exclusively with Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.
AGAIN: Source??

Kaltes

Kaltes

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kaltes on May 31, 2016, 03:22:56 AM
Apparently even Jeremy Irons thinks BvS was overcrowded.
http://io9.gizmodo.com/jeremy-irons-promises-that-justice-league-wont-be-as-me-1779486023

Still waiting for the R-rated extended cut before I give up hope that the problems with BvS are unfixable.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Magegg on May 31, 2016, 01:39:00 AM
Quote from: genocyber on May 30, 2016, 02:18:33 AM
Potential leaked plot of Suicide Squad. Spoilering it just in case anyone rather wait to see it.

Spoiler
Amanda Waller decides to assemble the Suicide Squad on behalf of the United States government. Harley Quinn is arrested after Batman intervenes on a business deal between the Joker and a weapons dealer, Monster T, and ends up being recruited into the Suicide Squad alongside Deadshot, Boomerang, Killer Croc, El Diablo and Slipknot. Rick Flagg is assigned to lead them with Katana as his second-in-command.

Meanwhile, June Moon is possessed by the Enchantress and decides to revive her brother, the Incubus, and retrieve her heart, which is in Waller's possession. She attacks Midway City, filling it with monsters, and uses Monster T to host the Incubus. The Suicide Squad is sent to kill her, but end up being shot down by the Joker and his men, who want Harley back.

After they're shot down, Slipknot tries to escape and is killed by a bomb implanted on his neck. The team transverses the city fighting monsters, and ultimately fights the Incubus in a subway station, while the Enchantress captures Waller. Diablo sacrifices himself to destroy the Incubus, and the team goes to rescue Waller. They fight the Enchantress in an abandoned museum and Harley destroys the heart, exorcising the Enchantress.

Waller still locks everyone up, but the Joker later breaks into prison and rescues her. Movie ends with them locking eyes and smiling.
[close]

Also, new plans for future DCEU movies.

Quote- Shazam and The Flash will be swapping release dates. Channing Tatum is in final negotiations to play Shazam who was The Rock's personal choice to oppose him. The film will focus heavily on the origins of Black Adam and Billy Batson embracing his destiny as a hero.The Shazam film might not be the only appearance for Black Adam. The Rock has signed a three picture deal with Warner Bros.

- Darkseid is definitely the main villain of Justice League Part One. Steppenwolf will be doing most of the heavy lifting in the first act of the film. Black Canary and Green Lantern will both be in Justice League Part One. Black Canary's cameo is small.

- The Injustice League will be the villains for Justice League Part Two. Vandal Savage and Maxwell Lord have been discussed as possible team leaders. The studio wants a human threat after many aliens threats in a row.

- A Crime Syndicate movie is in development. Zack Snyder will be directing and will reunite with David Hayter and Alex Tse. The early plan is for the film to focus on the origins of the Crime Syndicate and the fall of the anti-matter universe at the hands of the Anti-God which leads to a Justice League film.

- The Suicide Squad sequel and Birds of Prey are in early stages of development. David Ayer is expected to return for Suicide Squad Two.

- The Man of Steel sequel is no longer on hold. The studio is interested in adapting Superman: Brainiac.

- Despite the heavy talks of a Booster Gold film, the project is far from being green lit.

- Geoff Johns wants most of the Green Lantern film to take place in space.

- The Cyborg film has been cancelled and Birds of Prey will be taking its release date.

- James Wan has expressed interest in Justice League Dark. The Aquaman film will have Ocean Master and the Trench as antagonist.

- The first trailer of Justice League will be shown for the first time exclusively with Fantastic Beast and Where To Find Them.
AGAIN: Source??

Yeah, Source? You can't spew all that out and not have a source. Literally none of the other movie sites or scoopers are running any of this.

genocyber

genocyber

The sources I have are unconfirmed, so take it with a grain of salt. However I find they are often confirmed shortly after by news sites, so these are obviously leaks by people at WB. The track record so far is accurate so I trust the anonymous source.

frenchfries

genocyber

genocyber

QuotePOTENTIAL "JUSTICE LEAGUE" TITLES REVEALED
Justice League: United
Justice League: Angels and Demons
Justice League: Gods Among Us
Justice League: Gods Among Men

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/possible-titles-for-zack-snyders-justice-league-movies-revealed-a142282
They're really trying to beat us over the head with the whole religious symbolism aren't they. Might as well call the DC universe the New Testament.

frenchfries

frenchfries

i like the united one out of the bunch.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

frenchfries

frenchfries

Quote from: genocyber on Jun 03, 2016, 11:31:41 PM
QuotePOTENTIAL "JUSTICE LEAGUE" TITLES REVEALED
Justice League: United
Justice League: Angels and Demons
Justice League: Gods Among Us
Justice League: Gods Among Men

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/possible-titles-for-zack-snyders-justice-league-movies-revealed-a142282
They're really trying to beat us over the head with the whole religious symbolism aren't they. Might as well call the DC universe the New Testament.
According geoff johns, this will just be called justice league.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Quote from: frenchfries on Jun 04, 2016, 01:14:15 AM
i like the united one out of the bunch.

I think that one's good too, but I think it'd probably work as a sequel title better.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Guys calm down... the movie is siimply called "Justice League". They probably want to make the movie as separate from BvS as they can... beginning with skipping subtitles.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/04/justice-league-movie-official-title-revealed-by-geoff-johns/

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Jun 04, 2016, 02:05:09 AM

Batman recently learned in the comics from an omniscient source that there have been three Jokers.  I believe Geoff Johns wrote that and he is now calling the shots for the DCCU (which is a good thing).

I think Leto's Joker is Jason Todd.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 04, 2016, 09:04:54 PM
Quote from: hfeldhaus on Jun 04, 2016, 02:05:09 AM

Batman recently learned in the comics from an omniscient source that there have been three Jokers.  I believe Geoff Johns wrote that and he is now calling the shots for the DCCU (which is a good thing).

I think Leto's Joker is Jason Todd.

I think you might be right. Pretty sure in BvS Bruce says to Clark about the freaks dressed like clowns, plural. Might be nothing, could be something.

Willam Defoe would be a great Joker...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed