DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 121,493 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Magegg on Nov 25, 2013, 10:41:07 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 25, 2013, 09:55:22 PMThey need to quit making movies and just focus on TV.
LOL

It's the only way we're going to get anything out of WB besides Batman, and Superman that will be worthwhile.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 25, 2013, 10:46:14 PMIt's the only way we're going to get anything out of WB besides Batman, and Superman that will be worthwhile.
You predict the future?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Magegg on Nov 25, 2013, 10:53:59 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 25, 2013, 10:46:14 PMIt's the only way we're going to get anything out of WB besides Batman, and Superman that will be worthwhile.
You predict the future?

After Green Lantern, I doubt they will take big chances on other characters. Bastards can't even do a Wonder Woman movie. Sure we're getting Del Toro's badass movie coming soon, but I truly have no faith in WB to fulfill everything they have been announcing.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 25, 2013, 10:56:08 PMAfter Green Lantern, I doubt they will take big chances on other characters. Bastards can't even do a Wonder Woman movie. Sure we're getting Del Toro's badass movie coming soon, but I truly have no faith in WB to fulfill everything they have been announcing.
They will.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Deathstroke live action movie.

DO it, WB!

First Blood

First Blood

With Manu Bennett, yes? 8)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 25, 2013, 11:17:45 PM
With Manu Bennett, yes? 8)

They think we're dumb, but we know they're secretly gonna tie it all in.

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 25, 2013, 10:56:08 PM
You predict the future?

After Green Lantern, I doubt they will take big chances on other characters. Bastards can't even do a Wonder Woman movie. Sure we're getting Del Toro's badass movie coming soon, but I truly have no faith in WB to fulfill everything they have been announcing.
The thing about the Justice League Dark movie....don't we need a Justice League beforehand?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Xenokiller on Nov 26, 2013, 03:24:01 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 25, 2013, 10:56:08 PM
You predict the future?

The thing about the Justice League Dark movie....don't we need a Justice League beforehand?

Last I heard it was called Heaven Sent.

God damn Del Toro, pick a title!

SM

SM

Why do you need a Justice League movie first?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I guess because it would be kind of weird to have a spinoff JL before the real deal. But hell, we'll have a GoTG movie before a Wondy or Aquaman movie, so why the f**k not?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That's not at all what SM was saying.

EDIT

Magegg, damn you for deleting the post!

Magegg

Magegg

The "Justice League Dark" project is not even going to be titled "Justice League Dark".

Aspie

Aspie

dammit, Magegg deleted that quote the second :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

HAHA he totally did.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed