DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 121,488 times)

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 08, 2013, 02:38:19 AM
Will Arrow Cross over with the Justice League Movie?

I'd love that.

That Smallville pic, though...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I'd prefer a different Green Arrow for the DCCU. Amell is great and so is the show it's just he isn't the Green Arrow I know and love. Sure he doesn't kill anymore but he is WAY too dark and serious....I miss his comical side. We don't need another batman

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: SM on Nov 08, 2013, 02:51:37 AM
Quote from: Magegg on Oct 08, 2013, 01:56:58 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 08, 2013, 01:55:11 AMBit off topic, but is the Constantine movie any good?
It's... Entertaining. But it's nothing like in the comics, it's basically angels and demons, while Constantine is more about wizards.

There's angels and demons - lots of demons - in Hellblazer.  They changed a great deal about Constantine for the film, but the tone is fairly similar to the comics.

Considering everything they changed it should've sucked balls - but doesn't.
They changed the main character's personality, which was something that really made the comic stand out. Keanu Reeves sucked, really! :/

SM

SM

I've read a lot of Hellblazer and resisted seeing the film on principle for a long time - but when I did I didn't find the film version terribly different from the comic version.

Gilfryd

Magegg

Magegg

Basically he said Warner has the DC Cinematic Universe very tightly planned and what we have seen announced so far is only the tip of the iceberg. He's "trying to see where Justice League Dark would fit".

UFO-Man

UFO-Man

No chance for the DC Cinematic Universe being as good as Marvels Cinematic Universe.

Zack Snyder is going to fail hard.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: UFO-Man on Nov 12, 2013, 11:40:43 PMNo chance for the DC Cinematic Universe being as good as Marvels Cinematic Universe.
Mmmh, Phase I was excellent... But the recent developments (Iron Man 3, Thor 2 and Agents of SHIELD) start to decay in my opinion...

Quote from: UFO-Man on Nov 12, 2013, 11:40:43 PMZack Snyder is going to fail hard.
Man of Steel was not very good, and I don't like that they're giving Snyder and David Goyer that much control. Let's see if Geoff Johns can improve the things...

And if they're planning making Arrow part of their Multimedia Cinematic Universe, I could say it's a mess from the beginning. It just doesn't fit with MoS =/

Magegg

First Blood

First Blood

I am okay with that. Arrow has built its own little DC Universe quite nicely.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

They need to quit making movies and just focus on TV. Arrow already showed us all how it's done, and they have only improved on their formula. All this talk about Marvel vs DC - the clear winner of the two is ARROW.

First Blood

First Blood

Arrow isn't afraid to actually explore the universe where their characters come from. It's the second season and already we're getting Flash, mentions of Ra's Al Ghul and a host of other characters. I think with Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim's f**k-up on Green Lantern, they've redeemed themselves with this show. Big time.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really should give Arrow a chance sometime...

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 25, 2013, 10:02:44 PM
I really should give Arrow a chance sometime...

I think you would really like it.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 25, 2013, 09:55:22 PMThey need to quit making movies and just focus on TV.
LOL

SM

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed