random toy picture thread.

Started by bobby brown, Jun 01, 2013, 12:28:04 PM

Author
random toy picture thread. (Read 3,596 times)

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Does anyone have a custom queen

wolf-pred3107

wolf-pred3107

from the top of my computer

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: wolf-pred3107 on Jul 08, 2013, 11:41:33 AM

Hahahaha!! Awesome :)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Alright got me work finished, here is my Collection....

Six of these action figures are customized from their retail version. As for the aliens theres the Alien drone from Kenner (birthday present thinking of turning it into a Praetorian), Alien Ressurection Warrior alien from kenner, NECA 2011 Classics Alien figure (custom painted and sprayed with heavy gloss), the new NECA ALIENS Xenomorph Alien Warrior (added some black to him to give him a darker look, not much just in the face and arm blades, felt the brown was too heavy). and then there are my transformers, Cyberverse Commander Starscream, Legion Megatron G2, FOC Shockwave (repainted), FOC Grimlock, FOC Optimus Prime, WFC Megatron (all of which are custom painted), and Beast Hunters Shockwave. and ofcourse the S.H. Monsterarts Godzilla 94 figure.
and yes that is twilight sparkle in the front she's best pony. and She scales surprisingly well with my alien figures. so I can have a nice Alien vs Pony showdown :P.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

Nice Kenner collection, I use to love my little Kenner aliens

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: DerelictShip on Jul 16, 2013, 01:11:07 PM
Nice Kenner collection, I use to love my little Kenner aliens

Thanks! I love these guys myself, Kenner realy got immagenative with their aliens, I hope we can see another company do the same, namely NECA.

Oh and I forgot to mention the light-up Mr. Bubbles! or Big Daddy bouncer.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: wolf-pred3107 on Jul 08, 2013, 11:41:33 AM

This. Is. Friggin. Awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed