The Second Annual AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! Winners announced!]

Started by Cvalda, Mar 15, 2013, 08:26:22 PM

Author
The Second Annual AVPGalaxy Man Pageant! [FINISHED! Winners announced!] (Read 36,078 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 03, 2013, 08:26:24 PM
It's pretty logical that Rick Grimes won if you think about it actually. And since we're being open out who voted for who, all of a sudden, I'm going to explain why I voted for Rick.

Initially my vote was going to go towards one of two people, other than Rick. And I'll start by saying that I don't think Rick's photo looks anything like Adam Levine's photo he was inspired by. That being said, I'm sure Rick knew very well that posting a photo like that could end very badly. Rick has been consistent in bringing his A-game this year (although a poor attempt at roasting, I must say) and what made me switch my vote was the fact that it takes real cojones to post a photo like that. While everyone was playing it safe, Rick persevered despite the odds being against him.

Deal with it.
^This^ right the f**k here.

I think we need to remember, last year I literally won the swimsuit round for posing nude in toilet paper for what was essentially the punchline to a Prometheus joke.

Cvalda

...but you actually worked it, grrl.

Crazy Rich

And you had toilet paper.

Vickers

ikarop

ikarop

It's pretty logical that Rick Grimes won if you think about it actually. And since we're being open out who voted for who, all of a sudden, I'm going to explain why I voted for Rick.

Initially my vote was going to go towards one of two people, other than Rick. And I'll start by saying that I don't think Rick's photo looks anything like Adam Levine's photo he was inspired by. That being said, I'm sure Rick knew very well that posting a photo like that could end very badly. Rick has been consistent in bringing his A-game this year (although a poor attempt at roasting, I must say) and what made me switch my vote was the fact that it takes real cojones to post a photo like that. While everyone was playing it safe, Rick persevered despite the odds being against him.

Deal with it.

Fair enough but...

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Long live this meme.

Vickers

Quote from: ikarop on Apr 03, 2013, 08:43:45 PM

Deal with it.

Fair enough but...

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Crazy Rich

Hey, I still have my self respect so I'm not complaining.

I'd honestly be very ashamed and humiliated if I did such a thing, so to me it isn't a matter of having balls, especially when there is no real reward or prize at all. I have no regrets.

In my mind, it's nearly impossible to respect someone if they have no respect for themselves. It's practically a doctrine for me.

I may be being serious, but I'm being sincere too.

Aspie

Ewww Ikarop commented in the Recreational Area.

Vickers

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 03, 2013, 09:53:29 PM
Hey, I still have my self respect so I'm not complaining.

I'd honestly be very ashamed and humiliated if I did such a thing, so to me it isn't a matter of having balls, especially when there is no real reward or prize at all. I have no regrets.

In my mind, it's nearly impossible to respect someone if they have no respect for themselves. It's practically a doctrine for me.

I may be being serious, but I'm being sincere too.

Nudity is evil!!1!

Spoiler
Except there was no nudity. So therefore nothing for him to be ashamed about.
[close]

Crazy Rich

First of all.

Evil? You said it, not me.

Second, only thing hiding you privates is your bare hands isn't nudity? Lol.

At least Sweeper had toilet paper.

If he wants to parade around like an object, then he can go ahead.

Cvalda

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 03, 2013, 10:10:48 PM
I don't think anyone was objectifying him.

Vickers

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 03, 2013, 10:10:48 PM
First of all.

Evil? You said it, not me.

Second, only thing hiding you privates is your bare hands isn't nudity? Lol.

At least Sweeper had toilet paper.

It's not so bad when it's a woman doing the same, huh? ;)

I'm sorry his photo offended you that much. To me it just looked like somebody having fun. Nothing explicit was shown and I highly doubt Rick is hanging his head in shame after posting that. Nobody said you have to find the photo or the subject attractive.

Just curious, how do you react when you see actual nudity in a film?

BANE

Rick's photo looks like he's been abducted in the Middle East and is about to be hosed down, and the kidnappers took a photo with a really shitty phone.  :laugh:

'Hands up, Infidel! We need to wash ALL of you!'

Cvalda

Like I said:

abughraib.jpeg

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed