Season Pass Details

Started by ikarop, Jan 29, 2013, 05:28:32 PM

Author
Season Pass Details (Read 34,447 times)

Speedy_J

Speedy_J

There will probably be a complete edition of A:CM released at a later date.

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

What I am afraid of this pack is that I am buying the ACM Collectors and if i buy the Season Pass they will release the DLC i got with the package and i would technically get 3 DLCs

predxeno

predxeno

I don't think Sega will re-release this game, they didn't with AVP2010.

Frog

Frog

What exactly is in the DLC 4-pack?

What is the name of each DLC and what maps and what modes are they compatible with for each DLC?
Is Bug Hunt in the DLC pack?  Will maps from the other DLC packs work with Bug Hunt?

predxeno

predxeno

Bug Hunt will be available for download on March 19 so I think the answer is yes, it will be available along with new maps and content.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

For $15, it's got to have quite a bit in it. The COD DLC's are $15, but I think they can get away with this because usually the zombies maps are pretty detailed and/or large. There's more to them than just empty maps.

WeaN

WeaN

Here's hoping DLC adds more maps cause the game ships with only 9 maps, and they are gametype specific :

5 maps for Team Deathmatch / Extermination
2 maps for Escape
2 maps for Survivor

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Someone needs to make a level editor, that actually has maps made by the community become part of the number of maps that you can actually play on.

WinterActual

WinterActual

We need an editor to increase the player cap.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 08, 2013, 11:08:20 AM
Someone needs to make a level editor, that actually has maps made by the community become part of the number of maps that you can actually play on.

They should do something like Valve does for L4D2. Sponsor the community maps for widespread download

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: WeaN on Feb 08, 2013, 11:03:19 AM
Here's hoping DLC adds more maps cause the game ships with only 9 maps, and they are gametype specific :

5 maps for Team Deathmatch / Extermination
2 maps for Escape
2 maps for Survivor

Yeah, so much for the PR speak "Tons." I knew something was wrong when the guy hesitated to answer how many maps there were. "We don't want to ruin any surprises." Yeah, you don't want to get caught looking like lazy bastards is more like it.  :laugh:

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 08, 2013, 11:08:20 AM

It may not even be possible. Given GBX's track record, they'll likely lock out any element of developer functionality. We have people on Duke4net actually trying to do hex editing, and breaking apart parts of the game to try and get at the needs-be to do editing. Only to find it uses some frankenstein's monster version of Unreal. Something will likely be done on Gearbox's end to prevent any such editing.

WinterActual

WinterActual

This was posted a few minuted ago http://www.bethblog.com/2013/02/08/rage-tool-kit-available-today-on-steam/ GBX should watch and learn.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 01, 2013, 03:40:45 AM
I don't think Sega will re-release this game, they didn't with AVP2010.

The game would have to be a huge success for this to happen.  Usually we get re-releases (with DLC included) if its a "Game of the Year" edition or something like that.  Based on early reviews, I doubt A:CM would be a contender for this kind of treatment though.

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 08, 2013, 11:14:15 AM
We need an editor to increase the player cap.

I doubt that would happen, either.  As many of you guys have pointed out, this is GBX we are dealing with, not Valve. 

predxeno

predxeno

Does anyone have any idea what all the DLC will cost individually without the season pass?  It just hit me that $30 for a season pass gives you 33% off all the DLC but that's all still pretty expensive.  Will it be good?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed