Which will you get and why? Standard, Limited, or Collectors Edition?

Started by WarriorRidged, Jan 26, 2013, 07:48:47 PM

Will you purchase Standard, Limited, or Collector's edition?

Standard
12 (20%)
Limited
14 (23.3%)
Collector's
34 (56.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author
Which will you get and why? Standard, Limited, or Collectors Edition? (Read 4,980 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Collectors, I'm not paying for it so I decided to make it as expensive as possible, and that Power loader statue looks really cool

Enenra

Xbox Collector's Edition. I got some money from an exhibition fight, so I figured I'd spend it right.

Byohzrd

i got a fancy new job making with a fancy new wage, so i decided to splurge on the preorder.

Ratchetcomand

I'm getting the Collector's edition.

WinterActual

It was a no brainer for me to get the CE but not a single retailer offered the CE in my country on any platform, nor the UK retailer I am using sometimes. So I ended up with the Limited Edition for PC. The only thing I am interested from the CE are the arm patches so I may buy just those two after they pop up in Ebay.

Ash 937

I ordered Limited Edition for the 360.  I am interested in getting the pre-order bonuses because I feel like that makes the game more complete.

The Collector's Edition looks like it has $10 worth of extra crap that was probably all made in China.  I don't need it.

JokersWarPig

I preordered the collectors edition for the xbox. I like the extras it includes

ScardyFox

Quote from: Ash 937 on Jan 27, 2013, 06:26:18 AM

The Collector's Edition looks like it has $10 worth of extra crap that was probably all made in China.  I don't need it.

Thats pretty much how I felt.

9th_Stew

Vers

Collectors. Why?

1) I buy at the very most 1 game a year
2) This will likely be the last game I ever buy
2) This is the closest they're probably ever going to get to portraying the Colonial Marines the way they should.
3) Out of gratitude for completely ignoring predators. PS: You will not be missed, ever.

WinterActual

Quote from: Vers on Jan 27, 2013, 11:18:36 AM

Why? Are you dying or something?

Vers

No, but thank you for your concern.  ;)  I just find I have less time to play games the older I get. This would be a great note to leave on and revisit from time to time.

ScardyFox

Quote from: Vers on Jan 27, 2013, 11:49:29 AM
No, but thank you for your concern.  ;)  I just find I have less time to play games the older I get. This would be a great note to leave on and revisit from time to time.

Thats funny, in some ways I feel the opposite.

WarriorRidged

Quote from: Vers on Jan 27, 2013, 11:18:36 AM
Collectors. Why?

1) I buy at the very most 1 game a year
2) This is the closest they're probably ever going to get to portraying the Colonial Marines the way they should.
3) Out of gratitude for completely ignoring predators. PS: You will not be missed, ever.

Know that feeling! It's a shame...never used to feel like this pre AvP films and AvP 2010.

Jums

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed