Guess the review score

Started by spacemarine, Jan 25, 2013, 12:28:20 PM

Author
Guess the review score (Read 13,003 times)

PFC Hudson

PFC Hudson

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jan 27, 2013, 08:11:15 AM
There was a commercial for this during the UFC event last night. Was kinda cool to see.

I still have yet to see a commercial on tv.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

To be honest I was surprised to see it.

darthmaul1

darthmaul1

I would guess 8/10. I think the SP will be a great sequel to aliens and the MP will be a blast!

Enenra

Enenra

Quote from: PFC Hudson on Jan 27, 2013, 05:28:56 PM
Quote from: ScardyFox on Jan 27, 2013, 08:11:15 AM
There was a commercial for this during the UFC event last night. Was kinda cool to see.

I still have yet to see a commercial on tv.
I saw my first one yesterday while watching Jackass on MTV.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Guessing 6 or 7.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jan 27, 2013, 05:46:51 PM
To be honest I was surprised to see it.

I've seen 2.

shadowedge

shadowedge

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't AVP2010 get an average of a 6.5 or something from critics. As long as ACM does better than that I'll be happy.

WinterActual

Gren_86

Gren_86

Game Trailers review of AvP 2010

Overall: 7.7

Design: 7.7
Story: 7.0
Gameplay: 8.3
Presentation: 8.0

I'm almost certain that ACM has already surpassed AvP 2010.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Gren_86 on Jan 28, 2013, 03:01:11 PM

I'm almost certain that ACM has already surpassed AvP 2010.

Don't you jinx anything!

Gren_86

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

I'd be surprised it got lower than 6 or 6.5, probably an 8 at the most. Expecting to hit 7 or 7.5.

spacemarine

spacemarine

The way I see it people who are not fans of the Alien or Predator franchise might not give it its full potential review score.
Like with me am no fan of the Call of duty series  ;)and I would not give it a good score no matter how good it was.

I have always say the consumers are the best reviews,as there the people who part with there hard earned cash.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: spacemarine on Jan 28, 2013, 05:40:48 PM
The way I see it people who are not fans of the Alien or Predator franchise might not give it its full potential review score.
Like with me am no fan of the Call of duty series  ;)and I would not give it a good score no matter how good it was.

I think it will actually go the other way around. Fans will be harsher in their reviews because of their love for the films. While other, more common players, do not share that, and will be able to judge it just on being a game.

demonbane

demonbane

Quote from: Prime113 on Jan 28, 2013, 05:43:21 PM
Quote from: spacemarine on Jan 28, 2013, 05:40:48 PM

I think it will actually go the other way around. Fans will be harsher in their reviews because of their love for the films. While other, more common players, do not share that, and will be able to judge it just on being a game.
This. It happens to a lot of games. Go to Halo forum and see how many crybabies whine about Halo 4. While some of them are justified, most of time, it is nonstop whining.

As for topic, I say 6~8. Only generous reviewers will give 9 at most. I have seen fairly large criticism, bashing against this game, so that's my conclusion. It depends how game pulls campaign. Hopefully, not too short and repetitive. AVP 2010 failed because campaigns were too short and recycled same maps too many time. i know they tried to show intersecting of three protagonists, but geeze...
Multiplayer looks pretty promising. I am really excited about escape mode.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed