Whose Line Is It Anyway AVPGalaxy Edition

Started by Predator Queen, Dec 11, 2012, 07:04:13 AM

Author
Whose Line Is It Anyway AVPGalaxy Edition (Read 4,204 times)

Crazy Rich

"AvP-R will be so awesome!"

TJ Doc

You'll all be thrilled to hear that Predator Queen has my decision and she'll be looking after the thread from now on! So I'm gonna go lie down while the lapdances are awarded.

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 21, 2012, 02:13:14 AM
You'll all be thrilled to hear that Predator Queen has my decision and she'll be looking after the thread from now on! So I'm gonna go lie down while the lapdances are awarded.
It's that time already?

Spoiler
[close]

TJ Doc

Oh yes.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I changed the rules because I thought they would work but because I learned finally today that AVPGalaxy rarely fallows rules so HAH.
===================================================
Quote from: Vickers on Dec 22, 2012, 05:29:08 AM
"Create a hypothetical scene for Prometheus featuring members from AvP Galaxy."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSLlZh9yelk#ws

Nightmare Asylum

Near the end of the film, the Engineer is awakened. Only, instead of being a giant blue man, its Mastermoon. Peter Weyland asks the Engineer for life, and David translates.

The Engineer looks at them blankly for a long time before finally responding with "if possible that is?."

Aspie

Who is this Mastermoon?

Vickers

Meredith Vickers approaches the pyramid scan and is startled by the sound of an accordion.

Vickers: That thing sounds like a dying cat.
Rick Grimes: You know, you don't have to pretend to be interested in that pyramid scan if you just wanna get laid.
Vickers: Do you really think I'd fly half a billion miles from every man on Earth if I just wanted to get laid?
Rick Grimes: Hey Vickers... Vickers!  I was just wondering... are you a robot?

Spoiler
[close]

Dovahkiin

*Dovahkiin and Crazy Rich are exploring a large cavern filled with urns of a strange, flowing black goo. Dovahkiin nervously moves around the room and will not stop looking around for what he knows is strange movement and not him or Crazy Rich. Crazy Rich remains strangely calm.*

Dovahkiin: I can't believe they won't come get us, man.

Crazy Rich: It's understandable why, at least.

Dovahkiin: Yeah, I guess. I just keep seeing shit outta the corner of my eye.

Crazy Rich: It's probably just your imagination.

*suddenly, a wild Aspie appears from the goo*

Dovahkiin and Crazy Rich:

Spoiler

He has no f**king avatar or siganature...and he sucks for some reason!
[close]

SiL

INT. DEBRIEFING ROOM

SHAW is being a SMUG, SELF-RIGHTEOUS BITCH.

SHAW
I'm asking you to risk your lives
for literally no better reason than
I want you to because I deserve
everything.

FIFIELD scoffs. VICKERS is clear about to call BULLSHIT when
SIL runs in from off-screen and PUNCHES SHAW IN THE f**kING
FACE. SHE COLLAPSES LIKE A SACK OF POTATOES.

IT'S THE MOST SATISFYING SCENE OF THE YEAR.

THE AUDIENCE GOES WILD.

SiL FLIPS HER OFF and runs off screen.

Beat. The crew of the Prometheus stare dumbfounded,
nonplussed.

Then SiL runs back in and TEABAGS THE BITCH.

RIGHT IN THE FACE.

ROLL CREDITS.

ChrisPachi

Space.

A cavernous room, a flickering light. It blinks across shocked faces.

On the floor - a woman.

She struggles to her feet. Her eyes search the room, but no eyes look back - they can't, after what they have seen.

Alone and helpless she stumbles forward and there, as if God itself intended it, is an AXE.

SiL

How does that fit?

Gates

Shaw stares at the petroglyphs in awe.

"I think they want us to come and find them."

Just then, Maledoro appears as if from nowhere, typical when these sorts of topics are breached across the Galaxy. "What makes you say that?" he asks.

"You fool, can't you see what this is!?"

"I see a cave painting, nothing more. Why – what do you see?"

"It's a bloody star map," she says in a horrible British drawl.

"Clearly, you fail to grasp simple scientific principles."

"We've found the same image in digs all over the world, throughout the many centuries of human history; this one is dated 35,000 years old. It's a star map, duh."

Mal sighs, "First, if these cave paintings are separated by centuries, star positions would be drastically different to each separate culture, since stars move and change through time. Even then, five circles painted on a wall can never work as actual cosmic coordinates because the universe is vast. That pattern of five circles would appear all over our own Milky Way galaxy, let alone other galaxies. Lastly and most important, 35,000 years ago this cave was under an ice sheet in the last ice age so--"

"STAR MAP!"

Mal draws his gun and shoots the bitch dead.

"People should fact-check peer reviewed journals and websites before making wild claims."

ChrisPachi

Quote from: SiL on Dec 22, 2012, 09:48:49 PMHow does that fit?

It's the extended ending where Shaw seeks revenge for a brutal and totally random tea-bagging. It was cut out for run-time. ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed