In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,899 times)

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Maybe one day, the important thing is to let it happen on its own and to not get involved. The moment the US gets involved, next thing you know you'll start seeing pro-government forces walking around with very modern Chinese and Russian tech

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 02, 2016, 04:47:58 PM
Maybe one day, the important thing is to let it happen on its own and to not get involved. The moment the US gets involved, next thing you know you'll start seeing pro-government forces walking around with very modern Chinese and Russian tech
If they do get involved they should talk to china and Russia

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^Fantastic responses too!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Whoever complained has obviously never been to university.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. I love it. I really love these kind of things where corporations just throw it back in these people's faces.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Still I wonder, was it a kilt. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well ignorance is rampant now-a-days too.  :P

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 09, 2016, 10:41:53 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/grandma-calls-wrong-number-for-help-car-salesman-shows-up-anyway/ar-BBvpS4z?li=BBoPOOl&ocid=mailsignout

Legend

What a guy.  And the incident with the guy on the train.  Is there a more British response out there?!  Nice to see some positive stuff in the news for once

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ Indeed. While I am here...

A few weeks ago, while delivering the mail, I seen a man flag me down. His car died and forgot his cell phone at home. He showed me his AAA card (no he was not an alcoholic, the auto place card) and I called them for him, as he is hard of hearing. Took about 15 minutes and he was very grateful. He happened to be one of the customers on my route that day, so I knew who he was and asked if he wanted his mail. He said to leave it in the box, as he didn't want to carry it all day :P Thought y'all might enjoy that short story.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 10, 2016, 04:58:45 PM
^ Indeed. While I am here...

A few weeks ago, while delivering the mail, I seen a man flag me down. His car died and forgot his cell phone at home. He showed me his AAA card (no he was not an alcoholic, the auto place card) and I called them for him, as he is hard of hearing. Took about 15 minutes and he was very grateful. He happened to be one of the customers on my route that day, so I knew who he was and asked if he wanted his mail. He said to leave it in the box, as he didn't want to carry it all day :P Thought y'all might enjoy that short story.

That's really nice of you.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Our very own good Samartian.  :P In all honesty, there's too few people like that.

Novak 1334

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed