In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,424,771 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Just looks like jetlag + bad beard + being 47. Can't expect him to be a youthful, ripped action star 24/7 for life.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

He is currently filming Old Man Logan, so the look is to be expected i think. Since its the Old Man Logan beard anyway.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

You mean aside from Stewie Griffin?

Gate

Hubbs

Hubbs

Millennials get all upset over a new sitcom that joyfully takes the p*ss out of millennials lol! Love it!

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/millennials-outraged-over-tv-show-portraying-millennials-as-outraged-a7184771.html

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ I have to admit, that is pretty funny!

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

It's like poetry

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lol! Jeff Winger. I am so watching that. I do think the actual sane millennials who aren't keyboard warriors (and I'm sure it's not as many as certain people like to make out) will be tickled by this. I know I am.

g2vd

g2vd

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 12, 2016, 08:35:49 AM
Lol! Jeff Winger. I am so watching that. I do think the actual sane millennials who aren't keyboard warriors (and I'm sure it's not as many as certain people like to make out) will be tickled by this. I know I am.
I see no problem with it after all how many times have people poked fun at the 1930s or 1950s or even the 70s, I think the only people that are going to be offended by this are the people that are like that and can't take a joke just like the people at that panel.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Millennials. We have failed you.

Shinawi

Shinawi

That '80s Show had so much potential. Too bad it flopped.

Whiskeybrewer

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Hubbs on Aug 12, 2016, 02:05:33 AM
Millennials get all upset over a new sitcom that joyfully takes the p*ss out of millennials lol! Love it!

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/millennials-outraged-over-tv-show-portraying-millennials-as-outraged-a7184771.html

This is f**king gold.

Whiskeybrewer

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed