In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,449 times)

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 25, 2015, 05:42:19 PM
@Gate: If America and others hadn't had gone in to help in the Middle East originally (at their request I might add), then people like you would be sitting here now, blasting the west for not helping and allowing innocent people to be killed under a dictatorship/regime. No win situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't for the west I'm afraid.

So, some minority kid makes a clock (supposedly), he puts it in a flippin' briefcase, and it does indeed look entirely like a homemade bomb to the untrained eye. The authorities take the necessary precautions because, in this climate who knows right.

Its not a bomb, OK, well at least everyone followed procedures to try and prevent a disaster...right?

Nope, PC liberal outrage culture strikes again. Everyone loses their mind because minorities, he gets full backing from the PotUS amongst others and now he wants 15 million compensation.

Perfect example of how modern day society (America) completely bends over backwards to pander to certain demographics.
There is way of sorting problems out,how they did it created even more problem and the first Islamist terror attack in the UK happened because of that also they should learn from their mistakes(Vietnam)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 25, 2015, 05:42:19 PMNow he wants 15 million compensation.

An American leaping at the chance to sue another American?

Say it ain't so.

The Alien Predator

The Alien Predator

So according to the news playing on my telly, the surviving Russian pilot says that Turkey never sent a single warning while Turkey claims they warned them at least ten times.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That laptop bomb kid is a setup. He purposely made it look like a bomb and the teacher was correct to alert the authorities. The law suit is bs.

Russia has no credibility.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 25, 2015, 09:14:11 AM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 25, 2015, 08:12:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFvVOg0Y6eA
NOOOOOO! This is just not right. I've never played the game but oh man "boob physics" has provided significant legacy code to the computer industry and has contributed to numerous facets of code design.

I just hope this won't be things to come in the next few years where anything violent or with fan service should be banned in the US. Like everything must be rated G/E to avoid offending people.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 25, 2015, 05:42:19 PM
@Gate: If America and others hadn't had gone in to help in the Middle East originally (at their request I might add), then people like you would be sitting here now, blasting the west for not helping and allowing innocent people to be killed under a dictatorship/regime. No win situation, damned if you do, damned if you don't for the west I'm afraid.
LOL, are you daft? I'm talking about Russia Supporting a dictator. Russia is propping up Assad, that's their primary goal. I never supported Putin. I posted in this thread voicing my disdain during his regime toppling in Ukraine, and I'll say the same thing now. He's trying to revive the Soviet Union in everything except name, and I won't like it.

And before you pull the "America did it too" bullshit out of your ass, focus on now. I don't represent my government, as you don't represent yours (which if I understand correctly has a lot more to answer for than mine ever has). I oppose Obama's disgusting drone program, and I certainly oppose Bush's disastrous invasions in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

Now, back on topic.

Ignoring the reactionaries, I'd love to see what really happened in Allepo. But as far as I can tell, Turkey's pissed off for the same reason I am. Russia uses ISIS as a scapegoat to invade Syria and establish it as a puppet state. So Russia's been bombing the Turkmen rebels, the Anti-Assad ones (I'm explaining this so someone can keep up). So Turkey, being in opposition of the Syrian dictatorship, probably didn't think twice once Russia  violated its airspace (Also something Putin has been dick-measuring over in the Pacific with SEATO. This time someone just had the balls to shoot at him).

What a lovely time for all of this to happen, detracting from the focus on ISIS. Because if Turkey somehow falls, you know who's going to be there to steal a majority of their muslim citizens.

Hubbs

Hubbs

^ Anyway...

Miss Obama heads big important climate change meeting next week in Paris, because that is clearly important right now in Europe.

So how about that terrorists, you kill over hundred people, and in response, we're gonna talk about the weather. But don't think its gonna be pleasant, oh hell no, its gonna be a full on, serious fudging debate about the bloody weather alright! you can count on that.

So yeah...take that terrorists.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/nov/25/paris-climate-talks-past-failures-deal

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/nov/22/cop21-climate-change-deal-barack-obama-paris-attacks

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 26, 2015, 04:40:16 AMSo how about that terrorists, you kill over hundred people, and in response, we're gonna talk about the weather. But don't think its gonna be pleasant, oh hell no, its gonna be a full on, serious fudging debate about the bloody weather alright! you can count on that.

Alternatively it's called getting the f*ck on with life.

Corporal Hicks

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Yep. Life goes on. This is why terrorist are the lowest form of humanity.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2015, 11:57:58 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34930769
First rule of civility: you do not block traffic.
Second rule of civility: you do not block runway construction.

All other priorities rescinded.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Watched this true what the syrian said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34928547

Gate

Gate

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Gate on Nov 26, 2015, 04:58:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQhBYEMRQI

Dude come on, everybody is making Trump out to be the devil simply because he is daring to do things many won't because of political correctness.

He isn't 'rounding up all Latino/Hispanic people', he is trying to sort out Americas massive illegal immigration problem. The reason its this big is because no one has ever had the balls to tackle it head-on, for obvious PC reasons. Now its huge because its built up over many years, the real problem is PC/SJW folk turning a blind eye and allowing it (breaking the law) for fear of offending someone ::) Bottom line, if you're not illegal then you've nothing to worry about.

The ID thing again isn't such a big deal, if you've nothing to hide then what are you worrying about? We all have driving licenses/ID's, so what's the difference?? Maybe everyone should have this, Germany and France definitely need it.

As for the black guy at the Trump rally (or whatever), this was clearly a setup to grab headlines and make Trump and his followers looks 'evil'. The guy went there to stir things up and be a pain in the ass, simply trying to create a scene for obvious reasons, and it worked. People are way too naive and gullible these days.

Oh and this is fudging spot on!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 27, 2015, 07:03:03 AMDude come on, everybody is making Trump out to be the devil simply because he is daring to do things many won't because of political correctness.

People might take him more seriously if he wasn't, excuse my French, such an unbelievably vile c*nt.

Seriously, his behaviour would be hysterical if he wasn't apparently a serious political player.

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 27, 2015, 07:03:03 AMThe ID thing again isn't such a big deal, if you've nothing to hide then what are you worrying about?

Maybe it has something to do with the Nazis doing the exact same thing to the Jews. Bet those Jews had nothing to hide, so what was the big deal...?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 27, 2015, 08:48:46 AM
Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 27, 2015, 07:03:03 AMDude come on, everybody is making Trump out to be the devil simply because he is daring to do things many won't because of political correctness.

People might take him more seriously if he wasn't, excuse my French, such an unbelievably vile c*nt.

Seriously, his behaviour would be hysterical if he wasn't apparently a serious political player.

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 27, 2015, 07:03:03 AMThe ID thing again isn't such a big deal, if you've nothing to hide then what are you worrying about?

Maybe it has something to do with the Nazis doing the exact same thing to the Jews. Bet those Jews had nothing to hide, so what was the big deal...?

K...we'r talking about ID's and a database, just like driving licenses, I fail to see a Nazi comparison, all I see is a completely over the top statement.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed