Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Everybody has got to go sometime.

Aspie

Aspie

mofuka but u've been around like twice the time I've been alive

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I got into a knife fight with a bear when I was ten, so I was born ready to die son. 

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 05, 2014, 04:53:20 AM
I got into a knife fight with a bear when I was ten, so I was born ready to die son.
And then this happened:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Damn you squidbillies for having a .gif appropriate response to everything!

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 05, 2014, 04:16:48 AM
Be careful HUBBS, some crazy ebola stricken patient is going to come pee in your mouth while you sleep.

NOONE IS SAFE.
"Hubbs diary day 10,294.

It has happened. An ebola striken immigrant has pissed in my mouth as I slept. How do I know he had Ebola? He was black as coal and his urine tasted like cheap UNICEF rice. African, I deducted, sitting up and turning on my astute powers of immigrant detection. I had awoken to find myself suffocating, and before I could stop I had swallowed it all. I shall keep you posted as to my condition.

I give this a 1/10."

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

was mildly amused through paragraph

laughed at last sentence 

:D

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: BANE on Oct 05, 2014, 05:45:14 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 05, 2014, 04:16:48 AM
Be careful HUBBS, some crazy ebola stricken patient is going to come pee in your mouth while you sleep.

NOONE IS SAFE.
"Hubbs diary day 10,294.

It has happened. An ebola striken immigrant has pissed in my mouth as I slept. How do I know he had Ebola? He was black as coal and his urine tasted like cheap UNICEF rice. African, I deducted, sitting up and turning on my astute powers of immigrant detection. I had awoken to find myself suffocating, and before I could stop I had swallowed it all. I shall keep you posted as to my condition.

I give this a 1/10."

Damn you that actually made me laugh  (3.5/10)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-29461408

But this is what I'm talking about. This African guy in Texas only came into the US two weeks ago! how on B.A. Baracus's balls is the US allowing people from Liberia into the country at this time??!! Obviously the 'scans and checks' aren't working lol! fecking joke! Seriously doesn't this kinda tell you to maybe stop letting folk in the country from that region? what more must happen to convince people sheesh!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Doesn't matter though.  Because unless an infected is bleeding, sweating, urinating, or defecating in an open orifice to your body...........you can't get infected.

If you are worried about it don't go running toward sick people with your mouth open. 

Hubbs

Hubbs

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 05, 2014, 06:48:15 AM
Doesn't matter though.  Because unless an infected is bleeding, sweating, urinating, or defecating in an open orifice to your body...........you can't get infected.

If you are worried about it don't go running toward sick people with your mouth open.

LOL! so how does it spread??!! clearly it spreads quite easily other wise this whole entire situation wouldn't be happening. Why do I see myself reposting this when ebola becomes more widespread in the US  ::)

That dude was in the US for two weeks, who knows who may have been infected. The scans and checks aren't working, its now proven, time to stop letting folk in...or whatever, lets just pretend it isn't happening, who cares -_-

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It spread because he was in Africa and got somebody elses bodily fluids who had ebola in his system.

As somebody whose been to Africa like you say you have, then you should know there is quite the difference in sanitation levels between the third world and the first world. 

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Does any one know about all of the other people he was hanging out with on the flight and around the neighborhood? And in between all of those times or do we have to wait the entire 21 days before testing the potential damage done?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed