Destiny - The Next Game from Bungie Studios

Started by Space Sweeper, Nov 28, 2012, 02:48:57 AM

Author
Destiny - The Next Game from Bungie Studios (Read 102,172 times)

Dovahkiin

I feel like I'm gonna stay away from PVP and mostly explore and do co-op with bros.

Vakarian

Absolutely loved the beta. I wasn't really following this game at all, and that just made everything so much better. This game has pretty much everything I need in a game. Exploration, fast paced pvp multiplayer, Co-Op, f**king awesome music, character and weapon customisation...It's so good! I love the way the game immerses the player in the world, loading times were fairly quick (On Xbox One at least) and looking at your own ship as well as your fireteams ships and characters as you kick arse and blow shit up across the galaxy is fantastic.

I got level 8 with a Hunter and Warlock class. I played a little bit of the Titan class (about level 6) The similarities between Warlock and Titan classes kinda make me lean towards the hunter more, mainly because they get equipped with badass cloaks and hoods and have throwing knives.

Couple of things I thought needed fixed:

First up was the Hand Cannon. It needs to be beefed up a lot more and deliver way more damage. The Scout Rifle outclasses it in every way in terms of accuracy, fire rate, scopes, damage and so, pretty much renders the Hand Cannon useless. (At least for PvP)

More customisation options for characters. (I imagine it being the beta they would give us only a sample of customisable options, so hopefully it's more expanded in the final game.) Also there better be beards available, I hated my Titan character because of how cleanly shaven he looked.

There were a couple of other things but I can't remember right now...

I also got to record some PVP footage when I was playing and made a montage of some of my better moments, which you can check out below if ya like.  :laugh:

I made a video with some of my better PVP moments that I managed to get on film. Which you can check out below if ya like.  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu-ewpOUM_I#ws

Effectz

Effectz

Played this in my friends,boring as shit with call of duty game modes with some Titan fall boosters thrown in.with all the hero powers and the lighting you can't see shit when in combat.

Cal427eb

wut, how could you not see? I never had any problems.

Nightmare Asylum

Barely got to play and never made it far enough to use any abilities... :-[

Effectz

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 29, 2014, 01:55:10 PM
wut, how could you not see? I never had any problems.

I just don't like all the shit that's going on on screen,it's too much.

Cal427eb

That's the strangest complaint I've heard about the game so far.

Vepariga

Crazy Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMQPI1p3ZuM#ws

So apparently there will be big sessions called "Raids" unlocked at level 20, in which they can potentially last hours and you can only play with people who are your friends.

Cal427eb

Lol, I like how you put raid in quotations like it's some new thing.

Vakarian

Hah, please. I've seen what this games "Hard" mode is. I have a few friends lined up already for my fireteam, so this shouldn't be a problem for me.

Crazy Rich

I wonder if I can just go at it as a lone wolf. I mean, I recall on the Strike mission in the Beta I practically did all the work in killing that Spider Tank when it was just one other guy (I was a Titan, he or she was a Hunter).

Nightlord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7vqCmt6wY#ws

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 19, 2014, 11:32:15 PM
GO MARTY, GO!

http://www.polygon.com/2014/8/19/6046165/arbitrator-orders-bungie-to-restore-halo-composers-stock-in-the

Laughed at this:
QuoteBungie's lawyers "objected that if O'Donnell's shares were restored, he would be a 'bothersome presence at board meetings and in the company,'" Venturebeat reports. The arbitrator, retired Judge Sharon Armstrong, overruled them.

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed