How would you react if A:CM was delayed AGAIN?

Started by Arcangel, Nov 05, 2012, 04:43:40 AM

Author
How would you react if A:CM was delayed AGAIN? (Read 2,182 times)

Arcangel

Simple for me. Here are pictures detailing my reaction step by step.

WinterActual

Terx2

I'd make the game myself :P :laugh:

Ash 937

The A:CM countdown meter that was on the home page of this site last week has disappeared...and I think that's wise decision on the part of the avpgalaxy staff.  You can't trust GBX/Sega with a release date for this game anymore.

ShadowPred

With all the chaos of the A:CM Fans all around me I think my reaction would have to be something alone the lines of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI#ws

Bjørn Half-hand

I don't think I'd all that upset really. If it needs more time then it needs more time, but I might be slightly concerned that it still needed extra work.

Frog

I'd be absolutely furious.  This game was first shown in its current form Feb 2008.  That is 5 years before it's current release date as a cover-story of Game Informer.

MrSpaceJockey

Wait...you guys are telling me A:CM didn't come out in 2008?!  :o

What the hell were those all those "ALIENS: Colonial Marine" games I were buying off eBay the whole time that never shipped or arrived to my house?! 

WinterActual

Most likely the unfinished PS2 version.

Ash 937

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 06, 2012, 07:50:14 PM
Most likely the unfinished PS2 version.

...which is a version I still wouldn't mind owning.

:)

Frog

I'd go psycho like ASH in the the first Alien movie!

Tex

If they need more time to perfect it, I'd give em it. I'm just hoping the SP lives up to what they are saying.  I hate all these "focus on the multiplayer" games that are all coming out.
Can't wait for this and Metro last light. Bring on more SP only games devs!!!

Arcangel

I agree! I've had to stop buying new games because I don't have an xbox live gold account, and therefore can't play MP. I don't particularly care for MP anyways, only ever care about SP story. But -all they're doing nowadays is MP! Take Halo 4, for example. Somewhat good storyline, but short if you try hard enough to beat it. Then what? MULTIPLAYER UNTIL YOUR CIRCUITS FRY. That peeved me to no end! >:(

Space Voyager

I wouldn't mind really. I'll wait with the purchase anyway. Discounts, a new computer...

King Rathalos

^ Pretty much this.

With Grand Theft Auto V and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate coming out early next year I can wait a few more weeks/months for ACM. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed