How would you react if A:CM was delayed AGAIN?

Started by Arcangel, Nov 05, 2012, 04:43:40 AM

Author
How would you react if A:CM was delayed AGAIN? (Read 2,170 times)

Predaker

They have already spent about $50 million to make this game. I don't think they want to spend anymore, so a delay at this point is highly unlikely. Earlier this year they were shooting for a Fall release. The cinematic trailer still says, "FALL 2012."

The game is pretty much done now, they just need a few months to get certified for the consoles.

PREDATOR-HUNTER_2168

I wouldn't care much because Grand Theft Auto 5 will be coming out and bioshock infinite, but i would be a bit upset if i had to wait longer.

taem

Quote from: Frog on Nov 06, 2012, 07:19:47 PM
I'd be absolutely furious.  This game was first shown in its current form Feb 2008.  That is 5 years before it's current release date as a cover-story of Game Informer.

I really hope the game-play and graphics aren't dated. Daikatana anyone?

gvamp

I have a feeling the game is going to get delayed till May for some reason.

Eitherr that or it's going to come out around the time Animal Crossing New Leaf comes out on the 3DS why? Because that is the only other game I want as much as A:CM.

ShadowPred

Quote from: taem on Nov 21, 2012, 02:27:55 AM
Quote from: Frog on Nov 06, 2012, 07:19:47 PM
I'd be absolutely furious.  This game was first shown in its current form Feb 2008.  That is 5 years before it's current release date as a cover-story of Game Informer.

I really hope the game-play and graphics aren't dated. Daikatana anyone?

LOL

HappyAlien

How could they possible delay again. Look at all the games and their sequels that have been developed and released in the time they have been working on this!

Two Batman Arkham games, two Borderland games, Modern Warfare 2 and 3, Black Ops 1 and 2, Darksiders 1 and 2, Transformers war for Cybertron  and fall of Cybertron it goes on and on. If other studios can keep putting out games without huge delays why can't they do the same with ACM.

How hard is it to develop and release a game where your characters (marines) and villains (aliens) have already been created for you by the films. The music and weapons have already been done for you. Unlike many other games you don't have to start from scratch you already have the world half created for you. Really how long do you need?

Probably be playing Batman Arkham World, Transformers War for Earth, Borderlands 3 or Modern Warfare 27 before they release this!

And if this game is bad god help them! We deserve better!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed