Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Started by Xenokiller, Aug 08, 2012, 08:42:32 PM

Author
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Read 244,398 times)

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Fresh from his role in the summer's box office smash, MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS, Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) returns to the worldwide law enforcement organization S.H.I.E.L.D. He puts together a small, highly trained, team of Agents to tackle the cases that haven't been classified yet, the new, the strange and the unknown. That team consists of straight arrow Agent Grant Ward (Brett Dalton), an expert in combat and espionage; pilot and martial artist Agent Melinda May (Ming-Na Wen); and brilliant if socially awkward scientists Agent Leo Fitz (Iain De Caestecker) and Agent Jemma Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge). They'll be joined by civilian new recruit and computer hacker Skye (Chloe Bennet).
Prepare for an epic adventure that showcases the hope and wonder of the human spirit. This is a world of Super Heroes, aliens and the unusual – of action, spectacle and world spanning stories. The show will speak to the human condition through the lens of our very human, non-powered S.H.I.E.L.D agents – that together we are greater than we are apart, and that we can make a difference in the world.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=77139#TZVUUeuu4jHmXMs2.99

ShadowPred

RUNAWAYS!!!!!!!

Xenokiller

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 08, 2012, 08:44:56 PM
RUNAWAYS!!!!!!!
As much as I want a HFH(great chance to introduce many characters) I think runaways is great for whedons style...and blade done by him could be interesting(we know how well he does vampire tv shows) but it seems least likely, runaways seems very likely

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

BLADE!!!!

ShadowPred

You just need to post the name of the show, that article was already linked in the OP.

Rick Grimes

Oops, didn't see that; thanks for letting me know.

Ruadh

Didn't they already try a Blade tv show?

I still think SHIELD has the best shot. You could have cameos from the movies, and also it easily lends itself to premiering MCU versions of every single hero Marvel owns the screen rights to.

First Blood

Yup on Spike TV. It didn't even make it past the first season.

ShadowPred

Clark Gregg for S.H.I.E.L.D.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 08, 2012, 10:27:04 PM
Clark Gregg for S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hell yeah!

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 08, 2012, 08:44:56 PM
RUNAWAYS!!!!!!!
It would work better as a TV series than a movie franchise.

scarhunter92

Quote from: Ruadh on Aug 08, 2012, 10:25:56 PM
Didn't they already try a Blade tv show?

I still think SHIELD has the best shot. You could have cameos from the movies, and also it easily lends itself to premiering MCU versions of every single hero Marvel owns the screen rights to.

This.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm thinking either S.H.I.E.L.D. or The Runaways (which seems to be right down Joss' alley).Whatever it turns out to be, I'd certainly be interested :)

Hmm, if its S.H.I.E.L.D. and its set post-Avengers, maybe we'll get to see more of Sitwell and the characters that are going to be introduced in Item 47.

ShadowPred

Holy shit, you're right!!! That means more Lizzy Caplan!!!

Nightmare Asylum

Would be cool if, after their attempted robbery, S.H.I.E.L.D. kind of sees potential in them and takes them in as "trainees". Sitwell and the new, older S.H.I.E.L.D. agent in Item 47 (I forget his name) can star Sitwell was criminally underused in Thor, and I wouldn't be surprised if no one even noticed him in The Avengers, so it'd be great to finally give him the spotlight a bit.

ShadowPred

Training videos would have AGENT COULSON teaching these new recruits how to use various firearms and all sorts of stuff.

And it will have humor in them as it should.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed