X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 153,160 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Hubbs on Nov 22, 2013, 04:15:04 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 20, 2013, 04:05:12 PM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 20, 2013, 04:57:53 AM
So who owns the xbox 360 and is getting the xbox one?

Haven't owned a 360 since 08, probably won't get an X1 until years from now. :P

At least until they make a Halo bundle. 8)

!! how on earth do you play online?? Xbox Live is and has always been FAR superior to PS, that's why Xbox 360 out stripped the PS3. Getting the XBO is a no brainer if you want good online play.

Maybe cause I didn't have the money to pay for the online every couple of months?

And the only major exclusive I cared for was Halo?

Why waste my money on something I'll only play every few years for a few weeks?

Plus PSN never failed me once (the hacking is a completely different thing altogether), so I'll gladly support Sony's online. :P

Oh, and most of my friends had PS3's (or all 3 previous gen consoles) so there's that too. :P

WinterActual

WinterActual

Besides that, both services are paid now  :laugh:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 22, 2013, 03:06:16 PM
Besides that, both services are paid now  :laugh:

True but I'm looking for a job anyways, so soon I'll be able to pay for the online on either whenever I get one.

Hubbs

Hubbs

I pay £40 for a years subscription to Xbox Live Gold, pretty good deal really.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Prime113 on Nov 22, 2013, 04:22:06 AM
So the guy with the highest gamerscore in the world, 954k, is named Ryan Cox and he is a country sounding fellow. He got a the ultra-rare XboxOne and a lifetime Xbox LIVE gold membership.

I wonder how many achievements he unlocked with a profile editor. No doubt he still plays xbox too much, though.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Agree. When MGC was still on there were constant bans of the top ranked players because of the usage of profile editing. This guy used illegal stuff for sure. Like most of the top ranked players.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 22, 2013, 07:10:51 PM
Agree. When MGC was still on there were constant bans of the top ranked players because of the usage of profile editing. This guy used illegal stuff for sure. Like most of the top ranked players.

It's actually pretty easy to get away with.

Spoiler
1. Don't unlock achievements that can only be earned online (lack of timestamp is dead giveaway).
2. Don't earn a bunch of achievements rapidly or in the wrong order if it's not normally possible to do so.
3. Don't discuss or message anybody about it using services that can link to your account(s).
4. Don't boost with the same people, since many games detect that now.
5. For high gamer score, edit your profile slowly overtime with offline games only.

I never edited achievements, but I did use game saves to avoid collecting thousands of things. I boosted like a motherf**ker in halo 3 and never got caught or reset because I used gold trial accounts and used the "same language" preference to pair with friends in ranked solo matches. I did a lot of map modding and save hexing, and even to this day I've been using a cheap flashed 250GB hard drive for 4 years with no problems.

On top of all this, my first year on xbox live I glitched and cheated like a bitch and never got anything more than a 5 day suspension. Crabwalking in gears of war and standby killing in the original saints row, those were the days. I should say my gaming ethic is a lot better now--has to be if you want to play online with pc.
[close]

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yeah I know, I know mate  :laugh: I've been in the same boat as you with a few accs  :laugh:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-16750-Xbox-One-Achievements-Don-t-Unlock-While-Offline.html wtf is wrong with those assholes  >:(

Hubbs

Hubbs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA7lpiORu08#ws

One of my work mates got his and he loves it, so they're not all breaking down hehe

Prime113

Prime113

Mine is working fine, too.

I haven't had any problems with the voice commands, save for the first time I tried to go to Netflix, it thought I said go to Upload Studio. Lol. 

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Hubbs

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I honestly would prefer to get the PS4 (My first P.S) but good luck to you all on the Xbox One, hope you have a great time!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: The1PerfectOrganism on Nov 25, 2013, 12:01:44 AM
I honestly would prefer to get the PS4 (My first P.S) but good luck to you all on the Xbox One, hope you have a great time!
Why can't we have more people be like you?

Likewise, man. I'm gonna end up getting both consoles, hopefully by the end of next year, but based on what I'm hearing from reviews of the XB1, it's seeming more in-line with what I want my first experience with the next-gen consoles to be like.

Prime113

Prime113

Definitely want some of that PS4. Really wanna play Killzone: Shadow Fall, if just for the sexyness of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed