X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 151,557 times)

Aspie

Aspie

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: NotSafeZone on Jun 19, 2013, 06:13:03 PM
Quote from: Prime113 on Jun 19, 2013, 05:28:47 AM

Nice to see the X1 get a jab in. Lol.

It's a horrible jab as it gives off the impression that Microsoft believes its customers are only capable of making friends over the 'net.

Like I said, one PR disaster after another.

That's grasping a bit.  I didn't get that feeling at all.  I think people well know their own friend-making abilities.

I think the idea is cool - my brother and I share game discs on occasion and then we forget about who's is who's months later.  I'd rather this option.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I'd rather owning what I paid for.

Cellien

Cellien

Technically, the owning part isn't changing.  The enforcement part is.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Either or you know what I mean. if I own it I want to be able to do what I want with it. Like sell it on, trade it in, play Frisbee with it. Whatever strikes my fancy.

Aspie

Aspie

Bingo.

Cellien

Cellien

Yeah, I see the issues there.  I am curious how they plan to handle used games as last I heard you will be able to do that in some form.  They talked about deactivating it on your account to sell it, but that publishers can dictate that.  That's where it gets fuzzy.

WinterActual

WinterActual

You can't sell or trade your games on Steam too and its fine.

Aspie

Aspie

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 19, 2013, 07:41:09 PM
You can't sell or trade your games on Steam too and its fine.

Not the same thing. With my console I have a physical copy of the disc. People have been able to sell and trade these physical copies for years now, and to have that option taken away sucks ass.

WinterActual

WinterActual

I have physical copies of the orange box, l4d, and other games that are using steam works, it doesn't change anything. The format doesn't matter in this case. Your credit card is material thing too but you can't see all the money in it. Here its the same.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Not all games be using steamworks. f**k that jazz.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 19, 2013, 07:58:53 PM
Not all games be using steamworks. f**k that jazz.

but it still does not change anything on the fact that you can't sell them if it is not steam they require then it is uplay, origin or something else

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hold on a sec, Uplay does this shit too? Lord, I didn't think it was even relevant.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed