Fox Talks Prometheus Sequel

Started by ikarop, Aug 01, 2012, 04:01:38 PM

Author
Fox Talks Prometheus Sequel (Read 90,859 times)

acrediblesource

EXELSIOR my BROTHA!
EXCELSIOR!

szkoki

szkoki

there has to be 2 ideas

1. Shaw and David story + another one with other humans
2. Only Shaw and David and a lot of engineers or other creatures played by real actors.....just hope it doesnt turn out to be an avatar or a lame sci-fi with talking monsters.

zakzak

zakzak

Quote from: AmazSpiderMan1 on Aug 01, 2012, 09:07:48 PM
I'm going to take this news with a grain of salt, for now. It could be years until we see movement on this. Scott still has a bunch of other projects on his plate, and he's been known to procrastinate. I hope his passion is there.

Fox going ahead with PROMETHEUS sequel, with or without Lindelof, or, maybe even, gulp, Scott.

http://collider.com/prometheus-2-sequel-2014/185603/

genocyber

genocyber

DO NOT RUSH THIS, FOX!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm sorry, acrediblesource, are you Mastermoon on another account?

chupacabras acheronsis

once again i struggle to be excited.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 01, 2012, 09:21:03 PM
If possible that is?

acrediblesource

may he rest in peace.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 01, 2012, 09:26:08 PM
If possible that is?
You've gotta remember the period after the question mark.

Quote from: acrediblesource on Aug 01, 2012, 09:26:35 PM
may he rest in peace.
:c

Cvalda

Cvalda

I suppose now they can make up for the silly disaster that was the first film. Although considering where the story is probably going to go, the sequel will just be an even sillier disaster.

I won't actually believe it'll happen anyway til there's a green light.

chupacabras acheronsis

they could just rename Prometheus to Vol. 1 and spend the entirety of this movie shooting the missing scenes to complete "the puzzle".

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Lolz, of course it's going to happen. With Ridley bursting at the seams (after his PA reminds him in the morning), and the studio eager to get going, there's not much stopping it.

He just needs to find more push-over writers who will tell him his ideas are great and let him bend the story to his will.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Engineers, I had this idea about them, like, it's about these pineapples. I have always found pineapples... really interesting. All these f**king spikes and shit. So I wanted to, you know, incorporate them into my story. So I came up with this... this idea there. I thought that perhaps the pineapples are the real creators of everything. You would not expect that now... *puffs cigar* ... now would you? So the f**king pineapples created everything you see. That is what the story is about. The Engineers don't know who... who the hell created them, you know. That's kind of how I wanted to continue my story.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 01, 2012, 06:28:41 PM
It's standard practice in Hollywood to sign actors on to multi-film deals, even if no sequels are planned. Just in case, y'know.

+1

I read Tom Hardy signed to Inception sequels, although the movie is pretty stand-alone..

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 01, 2012, 09:38:22 PM
The Engineers, I had this idea about them, like, it's about these pineapples. I have always found pineapples... really interesting. All these f**king spikes and shit. So I wanted to, you know, incorporate them into my story. So I came up with this... this idea there. I thought that perhaps the pineapples are the real creators of everything. You would not expect that now... *puffs cigar* ... now would you? So the f**king pineapples created everything you see. That is what the story is about. The Engineers don't know who... who the hell created them, you know. That's kind of how I wanted to continue my story.

And with every post, Prometheus becomes more and more related to SpongeBob.

Handsome Squidward=Engineer
Tiki House=Giant Head
and now PINEAPPLES! :o

Its all clear now. It all makes sense.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed