PETITION - Make Acid Blood Damage an Option in Campaign Mode for A:CM [UPDATED]

Started by Ash 937, Jul 17, 2012, 06:49:59 PM

Author
PETITION - Make Acid Blood Damage an Option in Campaign Mode for A:CM [UPDATED] (Read 7,457 times)

ShadowPred

Signed once more.

Ash 937

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 18, 2012, 12:22:53 AM
Signed once more.

Thanks for doing that again.  It was a small oversight that forced me to redo the Petition and ask for signatures again but I think it's a worthy cause and the first few people who signed it won't mind doing it again.

Quote from: SM on Jul 17, 2012, 11:14:16 PM
I don't even understand their 'we can't have girls' explanation.  If they can have different faces on the marines - couldn't you just put a chicks face on one of them?

I would imagine that it's easy enough to do...I have no idea why it can't be done within the seven months before the game comes out.

On the same token, it appears that the coding to make acid blood affect your player already exists since it's already a game feature in multiplayer.  I don't see why it would be so difficult to just add it as a part of a "difficulty option" in the single player campaign.  Sure, it might be hard to play the game like that but that would make the whole experience more authentic to the films.  And besides, whoever said that surviving a film like Aliens was easy anyway?

Dovahkiin

Signed. This is an outrage in the true sense of the word.

SM

QuoteAnd besides, whoever said that surviving a film like Aliens was easy anyway?

Quite.

PsyKore

Signed it.

Every game with aliens in it has been fine with acid damage. It's part of the franchise, for Gods sake! Can you imagine shooting an alien point-blank and not hearing the BBQ sizzle afterwords? Ludicrous!

WickerMan

Signed once again. It's actually pretty funny how controversial this game is, wonder if Gearbox saw that coming. Too bad it's controversial for all the wrong reasons.

PVTDukeMorrison

Signed, this whole no acid in SP really pisses me off...

ShadowPred

God damn Gearbox!

Predaker

The straw that broke the camel's back.

Nightmare Asylum

Wait, there is no acid blood in the game? I honestly haven't been following the game at all, nor have I been very interested in it (the story seems a bit forced and the charger Alien just seems kind of pointless), but I was considering picking it up eventually once it got cheaper. Not I'm not even sure if I want to...what is the Alien without one of its most iconic traits? :-\

SM

No acid in campaign mode.

MrSpaceJockey

Signed. What point is there in making this game without retaining the features of our iconic monster? Not many things would differentiate it from other games if this atrocity is kept.

SM

Aliens : Colonial Marines
The colony surviving the nuke was just the beginning...

ShadowPred

Quote from: SM on Jul 18, 2012, 02:53:13 AM

I didn't think it could honestly get worse than that.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 18, 2012, 03:03:22 AM
Quote from: SM on Jul 18, 2012, 02:53:13 AM

I didn't think it could honestly get worse than that.

I was willing to look past that...but the whole acid blood thing is taking it WAY too far.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed