PETITION - Make Acid Blood Damage an Option in Campaign Mode for A:CM [UPDATED]

Started by Ash 937, Jul 17, 2012, 06:49:59 PM

Author
PETITION - Make Acid Blood Damage an Option in Campaign Mode for A:CM [UPDATED] (Read 7,455 times)

acrediblesource

I'm most certain their PR are just trying to make the fanbase doddle over this minor silly aspect of the game while they work furiously at 100 other cooler aspects of the game that you haven't heard of.

But most certainly we have spent weeks bashing our skulls on the table over this one. I'm sure we'll triumph in the end.

Ash 937

I'm glad to let everyone know that the petition has collected its first 50 signatures.  I know that may sound small at the moment but I think it's a good start considering that it's been up for less than two days.

Pass it along if you can.

WickerMan

We have received a response on the Acid Blood forum post on the Colonial Marines forum. Chris, the community manager from gearbox, confirmed that Acid blood WILL appear in the campaign and multiplayer. Time to stop panicking?

WickerMan

QuoteThe goal of my post was to note that the article linked in the OP isn't an official source and to wait for the official word before jumping to any conclusions.

In this case, I've been checking in with the team to get an official answer on the matter and I'm happy to say I have one for you now: Acid blood damage is present in both campaign and multiplayer.

As the game is still being developed, the specific details are still being tuned so we don't have anything more to share about how the mechanic works at this time, but it's definitely there.

Pretty much. Good enough for gullible ol' me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed