What do you think is the scariest/most disturbing scene in the movie?

Started by predxeno, Jun 13, 2012, 01:14:09 AM

Author
What do you think is the scariest/most disturbing scene in the movie? (Read 12,530 times)

DaddyYautja

echobbase79

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 13, 2012, 02:26:09 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 13, 2012, 02:11:37 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jun 13, 2012, 01:48:46 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 13, 2012, 01:28:23 AM
The part where the starfish facehugger takes over the engineer. I loved the music in that part. Also, I liked the end with the alien that came out of the jockey. Don't know what to call it though. I personally think its a pre-xeno but some people don't like it to be called that.

Fans right now are calling it a Deacon. 
The squid hugger is a trilobite and the snake thing is called a Hammerpede.

Thanks, but why a Deacon?
It's call that in the art book, although the design is a little different.

Oh I see. I'm getting that book this week.

Plokoon111

Man that huge facehugger was nasty looking, with the tube looking things coming of its face as it begins to rape the engineer. What a terrible way to go. The alien at the end was creepy, and the med scene obviously. The hammerpedes were freaky as well.

bleau

A few parts for me. The hammerpede scene was good, not real scary but when Fifield helmet melts was a little freaky, and the hammerpede going down Milburns mouth made me jump a little.

Medpod scene was ok too.

The scariest most intense part for me was the whole scene of waking up the Engineer. IDK why. But best thing I ever saw on film. imo. :)

predxeno

predxeno

The trilobite hugging the engineer creeped me out, too.  For some reason, I'm ok with being hugged by a facehugger, but I can not stand the thought of something that big with tentacles raping me.

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

People were seriously scared?  :D
Now that's scary.

bleau

Quote from: Some Mothers Do Have Em! on Jun 13, 2012, 04:08:29 AM
People were seriously scared?  :D
Now that's scary.

Well I was really stoned, and took a hit of acid before going in. :)

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

LOL...the acid might of helped. I am always stoned so it wasn't that.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 13, 2012, 04:06:50 AM
The trilobite hugging the engineer creeped me out, too.  For some reason, I'm ok with being hugged by a facehugger, but I can stand the thought of something that big with tentacles raping me.

This is going in the quotes book!

Alienseseses

I wasn't ever 'scared' per se, but I did get a sense of dread throughout. It was the mood, really. I felt like it really did have an eerie atmosphere, and I always like that more than the standard wind up.

predxeno

I wasn't scared, either, but that doesn't mean I was a little creeped out.

Terx2

There were three things the creeped me out.
1. The medapod scene.
2. The jockey getting hugged by that trilobite thing what ever it's called.
3. The proto-alien birth. It's an alien giving birth to an alien :o

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 13, 2012, 06:20:46 AM
1. The medapod scene.
Man, the Budderfree scene is waaay worse.

Sharp Sticks

the bit where the only culture people in the future are familiar with is over a hundred years old.

i mean i love lawrence of arabia and i love stephen stills and being nostalgic and shit, but that's just terrifying.

Space Sweeper

I'll go the less ventured route here and say that the way Vicker's crushing was shot made my gut clench up something serious. Especially in 3D, oh Jesus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed