Tomb Raider: Anniversary

Started by RidgeTop, Jan 25, 2007, 10:47:43 PM

Author
Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Read 3,474 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

ok, Im a huge Tomb Raider fan, and I loved Tomb Raider Legend.  another Tomb Raider game is coming this spring that is using the Legend Engine, its a remake of the first Tomb Raider.  Im so mad that this is jsut a PS2 exclusive, Legend was released on every system, and that was a smart choice, because it was excellent on the 360.  It makes no sence at all! its almost as stupid as Soul Caliber 3 being a PS2 exclusive after the multiplatform success of Soul Calibur 2.  Grrrr!  >:(

Darkness

Darkness

What? PS2 Exlusive? It was announced that it was going to be multi-platform?

Damn. I so wanted it for PC.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

well, its on PC too, but I dont really consider that a platform.

Darkness

Darkness

Well, the thing is everybody has a PC so it's a very good platform.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it. Haven't played the first TR since my days on the Saturn.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

There are alot of good PC games out there, but I always enjoyed the Tomb Raider ones on a console, traditionally its been the playstation, but I sold mine, I may get a PS3 soon, so if I do I will defiantly pick this up.  I just thought legend played great on the 360.   :'(

Redfield

Redfield

i love the tomb raider games, and have been looking aniversairy up lately. its NOT going to any form of xbox, but is going to pc and ps2.

Harry72

Harry72

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 25, 2007, 10:47:43 PM
ok, Im a huge Tomb Raider fan, and I loved Tomb Raider Legend.  another Tomb Raider game is coming this spring that is using the Legend Engine, its a remake of the first Tomb Raider.  Im so mad that this is jsut a PS2 exclusive, Legend was released on every system, and that was a smart choice, because it was excellent on the 360.  It makes no sence at all! its almost as stupid as Soul Caliber 3 being a PS2 exclusive after the multiplatform success of Soul Calibur 2.  Grrrr!  >:(

Yeah Tomb Raider is very cool. Best TR Game was TR II i think. The reason for the remake is money.  :P

Redfield

Redfield

its not really a remake, more of a re-imagining. i just saw the latest trailer for it, and it looks awesome.

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, I liked the trailer too.

Darkness

Darkness

So did anyone get Tomb Raider Anniversary. Been playing it for the past few weeks. Finally completed it yesterday. Good game. Great graphics. I still preferred Legend though.

BKS_tmo

BKS_tmo

So, is it really a remake of the first Tomb Raider?

Darkness

Darkness

Yeah, but it's very different at the same time. Longer puzzles etc. It feels like a new game too.

War Wager

War Wager

Whats the fight like with the T-rex?

Darkness

Darkness

That was a bitch. In my opinion, hardest boss in the game because I didn't know how to do this adrenaline rush properly. Must have died about a hundred times before I killed the damn thing. Some people will probably get it straight away but it took me ages compared to any other boss.

Redfield

Redfield

im up to the colliseum in greece... wot that is cool. The t-rex was pretty easy, just as long as you know what your doing, and i always do (i bought the strategy book :P!)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed