CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer!

Started by Moosh89, Jun 08, 2012, 04:29:11 AM

Author
CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer! (Read 112,473 times)

Predaker

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jul 07, 2012, 05:29:13 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 06, 2012, 08:30:44 PM

I don't see how that's confusing
Imagine that you wake up in the dark and hear some sexy lady talking to you. You get instant boner and such and 5 sec later the lights go on and you see a 40yo man. You will get pissed aren't you?  ;D

Yeah... umm... I'm going to play this game where we shoot aliens... yeah........

ShadowPred

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jul 07, 2012, 05:29:13 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 06, 2012, 08:30:44 PM

I don't see how that's confusing
Imagine that you wake up in the dark and hear some sexy lady talking to you. You get instant boner and such and 5 sec later the lights go on and you see a 40yo man. You will get pissed aren't you?  ;D

Spoiler
[close]

shadowedge

predxeno

Wow, this thing is really picking up.

ShadowPred

FightFinda

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 07, 2012, 07:05:51 PM
Quote from: shadowedge on Jul 07, 2012, 11:21:24 AM
Woo! At 2500 signatures!

Holy shit.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p30/ShadowPred/tumblr_m6ndftFwFz1r933i7o1_r1_500.gif

f**k me have you ever tried viewing the clip in your sig on a mobile, it goes into hyperspeed and reenacts the fecking exorcist! :o

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I has no clip in my sig brutha. But of course you mean the gif that I posted. No I have not tried it...but I have seen gifs of mine before that ran on normal suddenly go super fast...so I know what you mean.

http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/7/7/aliens-colonial-marines-female-character-petition-gains-stea.html

MR EL1M1NATOR

ShadowPred

Cap. Fitzgerald

Absolutely fantastic, hopefully Gearbox sees this somehow.
It might brighten up their day, seeing 3000 people who'll not only buy the game but also care enough about it to ask for this

shadowedge

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 08, 2012, 09:22:50 PM
It might brighten up their day, seeing 3000 people who'll not only buy the game but also care enough about it to ask for this

I hope so too!

Moosh89

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 08, 2012, 09:22:50 PM

As stated before, multiple times, I fully support Gearbox and SEGA! :)

Go me! I'm getting me that Collectors Edition! <3

Also, 3,257 signatures!

Congratulations and thank you friends!

Moosh89

Thanks for posting Stringer! :)

Still, doesn't answer about the Multiplayer. We know there are females in the Singleplayer (Non-playable) so the females ARE represented in the Singleplayer, but why won't they say about the Multiplayer???

I have a small glimmer of hope that "we will be happy" means they are in for multiplayer, but really devs... stop beating around the bush! hahaha

shadowedge

So the heart of the story is a character named Bella? Thats cool.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed