CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer!

Started by Moosh89, Jun 08, 2012, 04:29:11 AM

Author
CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer! (Read 112,481 times)

ShadowPred

Oh, god. That smiley is so f**king happy. I love it!

SpaceMarines

What about this smiley?

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jun 20, 2012, 11:07:20 PM
What about this smiley?

Spoiler
[close]

The subtle smile is killer.

shadowedge

shadowedge

I just sent the petition link to:

The Hunter's Lair: A Predator costuming forum. http://www.thehunterslair.com/topic/28348-petition-to-play-as-female-marines-in-aliens-colonial-marines/

The Escapist Forum: (Home of Zero Punctuation) http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.379404-Aliens-Colonial-Marines-playable-female-marine-petition#comment_form

The Wolf Pack Clan forum. You may know them for hosting AVP 2010 PC dedicated servers. http://www.wolfpackclan.com/modules/newbbex/2511-3-colonial-marines-female-marines-petition.html

EDIT: Just broke 103 sigs!

Moosh89

Thanks so much Shadowedge!

Elliott

I feel bad, lol.
I'm looking through the petition and seeing all the names and statements about how females should be included and then;

#95: Balls

ShadowPred

Quote from: Galliruler on Jun 21, 2012, 04:47:47 AM
I feel bad, lol.
I'm looking through the petition and seeing all the names and statements about how females should be included and then;

#95: Balls

Still amazing.

Terx2

Theres sould be female characters in multiplayer. I would sign this but I'm low on money :(

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: Moosh89 on Jun 21, 2012, 04:44:33 AM
Thanks so much Shadowedge!

No prob!

Check out the Escapist link. A Gearbox Rep replied to the thread saying that they respond and discuss all fan suggestions!

evfanjake

I signed! From what I understand, they already have a female character in the game, so that means they have a female model already created. I don't know much about game development; would it really be that much extra effort to make some gear for the already-created model?

Moosh89

Quote from: Terx2 on Jun 21, 2012, 06:20:00 AM
Theres sould be female characters in multiplayer. I would sign this but I'm low on money :(

No donations necessary Terx2!, just ignore that!

Thanks for your support everyone!

SpreadEagleBeagle

Moosh89

Oh my gosh! HAHAHA! Last night I checked before I went to bed at like 3AM and it was at like 109 and I was blown away, but thinking it would take at least another week or so to hit 200!

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE ARE DOING IT!

I started making a list of places to email last night, I had a hard time, my mind went blank. I ask that everyone contribute to the list if you can.

So far I have contact info for the following:

- Kotaku
- ComputerAndVideoGames
- IGN
- Gamespot
- Female Gamer
- WomenGamers
- GamingAngels
- FragDolls (Not sure if they can help us, they are Ubisoft, but play other games from other devs)
- 1UP
- GameInformer
- VG247

We need to decide if we are going big at these sites, when we do it and what we say. I will start on a general letter to them all and we can all contribute, because this is for the community, male gamers, female gamers, and Aliens fans alike!

We should also decide on a petition goal for going big too, like 1,000? 5,000? 10,000? (I honestly have no idea what to put!)

If you have posted this petition elsewhere, thank you so much!, Can I ask that you update your posts when we decide what we are doing? we can make a general update so everyone knows whats up

You guys/girls rock!

shadowedge

Quote from: Moosh89 on Jun 21, 2012, 11:03:19 PM
Oh my gosh! HAHAHA! Last night I checked before I went to bed at like 3AM and it was at like 109 and I was blown away, but thinking it would take at least another week or so to hit 200!

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE ARE DOING IT!

I started making a list of places to email last night, I had a hard time, my mind went blank. I ask that everyone contribute to the list if you can.

So far I have contact info for the following:

- Kotaku
- ComputerAndVideoGames
- IGN
- Gamespot
- Female Gamer
- WomenGamers
- GamingAngels
- FragDolls (Not sure if they can help us, they are Ubisoft, but play other games from other devs)
- 1UP
- GameInformer
- VG247

We need to decide if we are going big at these sites, when we do it and what we say. I will start on a general letter to them all and we can all contribute, because this is for the community, male gamers, female gamers, and Aliens fans alike!

We should also decide on a petition goal for going big too, like 1,000? 5,000? 10,000? (I honestly have no idea what to put!)

If you have posted this petition elsewhere, thank you so much!, Can I ask that you update your posts when we decide what we are doing? we can make a general update so everyone knows whats up

You guys/girls rock!

May I recommend some more sites?

http://jezebel.com/

http://www.toplessrobot.com/

These are not specifically gaming sites but they do get quite a bit of traffic and seem to be the kind of sites that would promote this kind of thing. Topless Robot is especially big on Alien.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Moosh89 on Jun 21, 2012, 11:03:19 PM

There's no way we're getting 5 000, let alone 10 000. 1 000 is still a bit of a stretch, I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed