DELETED/MODIFIED SCENES. SPOILERS!!! RE-UPDATED POST 1!!!

Started by NGR01, May 31, 2012, 10:49:59 PM

Author
DELETED/MODIFIED SCENES. SPOILERS!!! RE-UPDATED POST 1!!! (Read 35,474 times)

NGR01

NGR01

Hello guys and gals,
here are the scenes seen in various videos that did not made the theatrical cut.
Only the scenes that have been actually shot (unlike the unfilmed Weyland's yatch cryo dream)
Feel free ton contribute if you find something.
Notify me by mp so i can update the first post so it will be easier to follow.
Thanks

DELETED FROM THE MOVIE:

Shot from the comicon reel where DAVID is crying.
From the look of his hair this takes place when he's alone at the beggining of the movie.

Not in the movie or modified. Shot of Janek saying "Kill everything, Do you copy me" from the first International Trailer. (thanks to EEV-2501)

Shaw praying

Shot of Shaw doing a reverse manoeuvre with some vehicule, probably the RT01.

Shot of Shaw thrown against vicker's quarters chandelier by the Engineer.

MODIFIED IN THE MOVIE:

Shot of Holloway looking at an Engineer's sacrificial bowl (in the movie the bowl is tilted and something green is seen under it).

Shot of 2 Mercs shooting while Peter Weyland is coming out of a sas behind them (in the movie the sas is closed, Weyland is still being waken up).

Shots of mutated Fifield in the hangar with elongated limbs (in the  movie no elongated limbs).

MORE STUFF!!!! Thanks to Bad Replicant!

"You're smiling."

"Don't you want to know why we're here?"

"Ho ho ho!"

"They're gonna think me crazy."
"Yeah, they're not if you keep it scientific."

"An invitation." (Alternate take)

"The sweetest air I've ever tasted."

"Changing into what?" (Alternate take)

PLEEESE

"I came here for answers. I would rather die with those answers than leave without them."

Some deleted schtuff from the Fifield attack, originally occuring as Weyland and company prepare to make their journey to the pyramid.

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Not in the movie or modified. Shot of Janek saying "Kill everything, Do you copy me" from the first International Trailer.

Maybe this shot of Holloway too. Not sure.

Snowdog

Quote from: NGR01 on May 31, 2012, 10:49:59 PM
Shots of the Engineer attacking Shaw with his face burned (in the movie no burns).

He actually has burns in the movie. But it is a real quick scene so it's easy to miss. The left side of his face is actually burned because his ship crashed.

NGR01

Thanks for the confirmation about the burned engineer.
But when you see his face in closeup (when the squid strangle him) i don't remember his face being that burned, no?

Quote from: EEV-2501 on May 31, 2012, 11:01:00 PM
The shot of Janek saying "Kill everything, Do you copy me" from the first International Trailer is also not in the movie.

Yes this is not in the movie, or it is but the bowl is tilted and some green thing is around it.
My take is that its frozen xeno slime, like the one David find on the panel that activate the corridor hoologram.

mastermoon

How many more scenes were altered or cut?.

Snowdog

We can't know that for sure untill the bluray comes out with an extended version or deleted scenes

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

We saw the burns when he grabs Shaw but after that when he's killed by the tentacle monster and when he's dead there are I think no burns.

Qwertify

Did Fifield actually ever have elongated limbs? Did anyone actually prove this? To me it always seemed that people who were for the theory that humans mutated into engineers spurred this theory one and imagined perhaps that Fifield's limbs were actually longer. This was of course, to support the fact that engineers are much bigger than humans.
So was there actually any proof of this, i.e. comparing one trailer pic to the next?

NGR01

Yes you can clearly see his arms and legs were longer in one of the trailer.

Vickers Valiant

Which trailer? Can you point me in the right direction? I don't ever remember seeing elongated limbs on Fifiled, only an enlarged head.

JaaayDee

NGR01

NGR01

Like i said if i had my pc i could help for the images.
Sorry but don't remember wich trailer.

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: NGR01 on May 31, 2012, 11:07:09 PM
Thanks for the confirmation about the burned engineer.
But when you see his face in closeup (when the squid strangle him) i don't remember his face being that burned, no?

Quote from: EEV-2501 on May 31, 2012, 11:01:00 PM
The shot of Janek saying "Kill everything, Do you copy me" from the first International Trailer is also not in the movie.

Yes this is not in the movie, or it is but the bowl is tilted and some green thing is around it.
My take is that its frozen xeno slime, like the one David find on the panel that activate the corridor hoologram.

That shot is in the film but the SFX is different. It's not even a bowl anymore -- it's something unidentifiable, slightly oval in shape, tilted to the left (in the shot, so tilted towards the large human head), very slightly transparent and dark green in colour (which is really only visible when aiming a flashlight at it).

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: JaaayDee on May 31, 2012, 11:36:49 PM

Sorry but whats does this have to do with the thread?
This is a shot of the movie opening.

JaaayDee

Nothing, just don't want to make separate threads for leaks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed