Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer

Started by gigantitan, May 21, 2012, 01:13:20 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer (Read 68,451 times)

Yautja 1994

Quote from: worriors on May 21, 2012, 06:45:21 PM
Delayed again???

Im worried it will be a Sh*t game now, each time they delay it, it just shows that they are not happy with the game.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

SEGA and the other brand sucks.

They announced this game back in the 2009, they always delayed that.

This is gonna be a shitty game.

The Original AvP's were better that this crap.

Predaker

Quote from: Yautja 1994 on May 21, 2012, 07:51:15 PM
Quote from: worriors on May 21, 2012, 06:45:21 PM
Delayed again???

Im worried it will be a Sh*t game now, each time they delay it, it just shows that they are not happy with the game.

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

SEGA and the other brand sucks.

They announced this game back in the 2009, they always delayed that.

This is gonna be a shitty game.

The Original AvP's were better that this crap.
Wait until you play the actual game maybe...  :P

War Wager

Ya'll moan and winge about stuff being delayed and refusing to keep up with it, yet it'll still be a release day purchase.

It's like clockwork...

Samus007

Quote from: War Wager on May 21, 2012, 08:00:27 PM
Ya'll moan and winge about stuff being delayed and refusing to keep up with it, yet it'll still be a release day purchase.

It's like clockwork...

Yeah, exactly.

Yautja 1994

Yautja 1994

It's like clockwork...

Not actually, I will wait for some of you to buy the game, and when I'll hear you moaning and complaining about the game, I will laught and said "Too good I'm wise"

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on May 21, 2012, 02:00:34 PM
Well. I'm done. F*ck this. Goodbye.

Predaker

I will probably buy this game and enjoy it, and you will enjoy not buying the game. Sounds good :) Everyone wins.

escroto

escroto

Quote from: Yautja 1994 on May 21, 2012, 08:12:24 PM

It's like clockwork...

Not actually, I will wait for some of you to buy the game, and when I'll hear you moaning and complaining about the game, I will laught and said "Too good I'm wise"
yeah, they speak like If they knew what we are going to do with our money and what not right? ;D. I will first rent It for my xbox and see how the game looks and plays like. Then If everything looks fine and the game is really good, I'll buy It for my quite expensive rig built It myself :), though I very much doubt this game needs too much horsepower since It is based on the unreal engine. Maybe new lightning effects demand a post processing effects tone down and some AA too, but little more than that I'm expecting

a clockwork hahah, man that was a fun one indeed

szkoki

enough is enough  ;D

who still believes in this "we dont want to rush it" s**** aaaaahhhhhhwwwwwwww, why o why???
They cant produce a decent a game in 3 years so that means they can in 4??? Hand over that god damn project to someone else then and let play a 10/7 game, making a game is not rocketscience if u got the knowledge.

Indeksiarz

C'mon It was clear at the Pax they won't publish it this year. I wouldn't even call this a delay because the game will still be available in winter.

DJ Pu$$yface

WAHHHH DELAYS WAHHHH WAHHHH

IF THEY SAY IT'S NOT READY THEN IT'S NOT F**KING READY.

They''re putting time and effort into making this the best game possible and all you can do is bitch and moan.

Great trailer though.

escroto

Quote from: szkoki on May 21, 2012, 08:32:01 PM
enough is enough  ;D

who still believes in this "we dont want to rush it" s**** aaaaahhhhhhwwwwwwww, why o why???
They cant produce a decent a game in 3 years so that means they can in 4??? Hand over that god damn project to someone else then and let play a 10/7 game, making a game is not rocketscience if u got the knowledge.
exactly. Do you man remember the day ID failed at getting the rights to produce an aliens game?, man I regret that day unlike anything else. Just imagine what could have been an already masterpiece like doom3 and Its atmosphere, everything used for an aliens game...

I'm sure I would still be playing It, like I still do with doom3 from time to time, just to remember myself how an aliens game should be and feel like

Sgt Monday

VERY UPSET ABOUT THIS,BASICALLY DELAYED ONE YEAR FROM NOW  >:[

on the other hand ,LIFE GOES ON.

Ive been waiting to play since that GameInformer issue announced the game way back when.
At this point, I just want a game thats gonna deliver the thrills tje movie did,and from.all the talk the Gearbox
Team is doing,im confident this will at least be a 9/10 score game.There seems to be alot of work put into it,
Just judging from the trailers.Each time game footage is shown,there seems to be improvement over the last wich
Means theire hard at work to make it the best possible Aliens;CM it can be.So this time we have an actual confirmed date.
We obviously know the campaign mode  has evolved from what it was when it was first shown.
We also know that theres a playable multiplayer.A good guess would be that the game is anywhere from 75-90% done.
The plot is set,the game mechanics are coming along ,the visuals music and atmosphere are up and running.
Now the have 8+ months to polish up the game,clean up the rough animations and voice acting left,
And finish making this live up to the Aliens "sequel" hype.

What I really want is for this game to be an amazing,long lasting experience that will spur up
Great sequels in the next gen.
Ill wait patiently for this game B)

Predaker

Yes, if they release the game on time then that will be a little over 2 years for development.

From the way things are looking now, they should have enough time to deliver a solid game for us to enjoy.

Nutlink

Unfortunate, but not surprising.  I'll buy it whenever it comes out regardless of reviews because, well, I'm either a big fan or an idiot (depending on how you look at it).  I hate delays like everyone else, but I'm not going to denounce my fanship over it.  I've been waiting for this game for almost 6 years since it's announcement in 2006, a 6 month delay isn't going to kill me.

And Predaker, while I haven't been following the development this whole time, what about the screen shots shown in 2008 via Game Informer?  Or the 13 second clip from Jace Hall in August of the same year?

Predaker

Quote from: Nutlink on May 21, 2012, 08:54:02 PM
Unfortunate, but not surprising.  I'll buy it whenever it comes out regardless of reviews because, well, I'm either a big fan or an idiot (depending on how you look at it).  I hate delays like everyone else, but I'm not going to denounce my fanship over it.  I've been waiting for this game for almost 6 years since it's announcement in 2006, a 6 month delay isn't going to kill me.

And Predaker, while I haven't been following the development this whole time, what about the screen shots shown in 2008 via Game Informer?  Or the 13 second clip from Jace Hall in August of the same year?

Quote from: newbeing on May 21, 2012, 06:19:37 PM
Quote from: Predaker on May 21, 2012, 05:28:42 PM
Quote from: Darkness on May 21, 2012, 05:23:20 PM
Quote from: Predaker on May 21, 2012, 05:18:05 PM
They have not literally been working on this game for 7 years, lol... the first press release was in 08 and they had not begun production yet at that time even. Unfortunately they announced this game way too early. The actual devlopment time is the same as it was for borderlands and brother in arms.

They announced it in December 2006, actually. Though I think GB said they didn't start working on the game until the following year.
Ah ok Gotcha thanks. Got my dates mixed up. Probably from all this waiting... lol

Actually in 2006 Sega only announced they signed a deal with Gearbox to work on an Aliens game. It wasn't until 2008 that Aliens: Colonial Marines was officially revealed. As stated a bunch of times they revealed the prototype of the game much too early and due to whatever circumstances didn't start full fledged development until a year and a half ago.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed