New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS

Started by Qwertify, May 20, 2012, 06:44:42 AM

Author
New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS (Read 162,145 times)

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: C91_SJ on May 20, 2012, 08:42:59 AM
Quote from: Qwertify on May 20, 2012, 08:13:08 AM
And once the movie is released - they will likely show more - ruining it for those who have a later release date and can't help but watch those trailers.  :(

Too true. Got to avoid this section from the forums since I'm not able to see this movie (legally) before August. I still don't get why they pushed the release date so far back for Germany ...

Yeah - same here in Poland. The release is July 22nd. I thought that maybe in Poland they wanted to wait to see what the reaction would be as it is a fairly religious country. But if that is the case for Germany too - then I don't get it at all.

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

@Qwertify........ Props to you buddy for what you posted at Prom Forums dude. That was first class buddy and needed to be done. Much admiration.... Anthony

Master

Master

Quote from: Qwertify on May 20, 2012, 08:52:41 AM
Quote from: C91_SJ on May 20, 2012, 08:42:59 AM
Quote from: Qwertify on May 20, 2012, 08:13:08 AM
And once the movie is released - they will likely show more - ruining it for those who have a later release date and can't help but watch those trailers.  :(

Too true. Got to avoid this section from the forums since I'm not able to see this movie (legally) before August. I still don't get why they pushed the release date so far back for Germany ...

Yeah - same here in Poland. The release is July 22nd. I thought that maybe in Poland they wanted to wait to see what the reaction would be as it is a fairly religious country. But if that is the case for Germany too - then I don't get it at all.

I`ve headr that our premiere is moved because Euro 2012 is heald at thesame time. What a bullshit  ::)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Not looking at this ... wish they would stop revealing stuff, even glimpses.

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: Valaquen on May 20, 2012, 09:19:44 AM
Not looking at this ... wish they would stop revealing stuff, even glimpses.

Yeah unfortunately I think this is a little to much also. I really can not understand why they showed this with so much time left. The only thing I can see is that must be much more to this creature than just this. You can only see the beginning and the top part (head, shoulders, and arms) of the engineer. So I guess it is possible that this is only a tiny portion of the creature and there is much more.

Still this seems like quite alot to release so early on. Hell give me a few more days at this rate and I think I can literally piece the entire movie together from what has already been shown in just the clips, tv spots, and trailers lol.... Anthony

*****Not really but pretty damn close*******

Alien³

Alien³

I'm not watching this or anything anymore. None of the trailers or TV spots, features or documentaries. Trying my best to go in on June 1st with fresh eyes and ears : ) the same with TDKR.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Heyheyhey 0:47. That thing. Wooo. Tentacles. Curious for what it's going to look like full-grown.
Its growth speed reminds me of the Behemoth creature in the finale of HellBoy.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

The tentacle-thing is clearly what Shaw gives birth to. And it doesn't like anyone it seems.

Engineer gunna get raepd.

Effectz

Effectz

Another check in the list regarding what twitter girl said.

modprecar

modprecar

Hi i can 100% tell you all that the engineer bald f**ker is getting his ass kicked by this Alien squid f**ker as i can clearly see it on my 50inch plasma Shaw, Engineer, Squid,3
way orgy fight.

shamar

shamar

Quote from: Qwertify on May 20, 2012, 08:52:41 AM
... I thought that maybe in Poland they wanted to wait to see what the reaction would be as it is a fairly religious country. But if that is the case for Germany too - then I don't get it at all.

Really? Religious country? Like islamic countries? Don't be ridicoulus. There's no religouis censorship in Poland.
The case is EURO 2012.

Promethean Fire

Promethean Fire

Goddamit.  I'm puilling my eyeballs out and keeping them in a glass jar for the next ten days...

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

i didn't see similarities between the hentai-thing in the trailer and the original space-tapir from bannon....

Eva

Eva

Wow... Cthulu starbeast vs Engineer vs Shaw

marsekay

marsekay

i heard a rumour, she lets it (of the room with the window?) out to deal with the engineer whos beating on her....

On a side note, these fake scripts that were doing the rounds appear to be looking more on the money, what with multiple tentacled beasts, (i think there was a harpoon tentacle beast, a STARBEAST, and a spider like beast.

Are any scripts now looking legit?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed