New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS

Started by Qwertify, May 20, 2012, 06:44:42 AM

Author
New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS (Read 162,138 times)

thecaffeinatedone

Well, with his "Arrrghghhh, I'm going to harshly lift you and throw you into a wall!" type of attitude, he deserved it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh my! Prometheus is a tentacle rape hentai. God damnit Linedolf! :P

But then again... it still looks like nothing more than a giant squid. Maybe we'll get something more akin to tetsuo from akira?

TyrantUA

TyrantUA

Quote from: AnthonyWC70788 on May 20, 2012, 07:18:54 AM
Sorry it clearly looks like Shaw to me, could be wrong but I would bet my money on it... Anthony
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 20, 2012, 07:30:38 AM
Looks like it is just shaw to me guys, I can't see anything else besides what might be some debris being thrown about
If you will look closely, it's Shaw and two wrestling monsters.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: TyrantUA on May 20, 2012, 07:45:45 AM
Sorry it clearly looks like Shaw to me, could be wrong but I would bet my money on it... Anthony
Looks like it is just shaw to me guys, I can't see anything else besides what might be some debris being thrown about

http://i.imgur.com/prQD9.gif
Oh i think I can make it out now. That roundish glowing white thing is the engineer's head.

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 20, 2012, 07:42:22 AM
Now that I think about it, it looks more like this:

http://images.wikia.com/pathfinder/images/6/65/Shoggoth.jpeg

This one looks really close to it no? I mean imagine more appendages/tentacles with a longer length and that is pretty close no? The baby doesn't look similar but still - a crazy mass of tentacles seems to be the common element.

It is small but I think that is a good Shoggoth depiction/inspiration.

and

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

That creature was based on a Starbeast. It's a Starbeast. That creature is a Starbeast, okay?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Bad Replicant on May 20, 2012, 07:58:22 AM
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k489/WalkEvilTalk/Picture11-7.png

That creature was based on a Starbeast. It's a Starbeast. That creature is a Starbeast, okay?

THANK YOU for agreeing!

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

Time to trawl the work of Carlos Huante and find the best possible match...

AnthonyWC70788

AnthonyWC70788

Quote from: TyrantUA on May 20, 2012, 07:45:45 AM

http://i.imgur.com/prQD9.gif

Yep, I was wrong, couldnt make it out at first. Was to dark and to fast. Yeah definitely see squid thingy grabbing shaw after it already has the believed to be engineer. That is the engineer not the mutant guy for sure.

Also, it is just me, but if the ends up being the "final big reveal monster", is this sort of underwhelming? I mean, i know even though I got my hopes probably higher than it could have ever reached. And was for the longest hoping for some sort of Xeno to appear. But even then I guess I was wanting more, something more special. I know we havent see all of what it looks like or does but something besides a giant squid/octopus thing is what I was expecting, especially after the original Alien Xeno design we got from the original. I mean after first seeing that you just knew deep down inside that would be iconic. This just doesnt seem to be even close to iconic. Hopefully there is alot more to it you know.... Anthony

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Ridley lost an incredible opportunity here.... there are no japanese schoolgirls in the flick... damn.  :'(

AncientPred

AncientPred

to be fair, what we've seen is only a tiny, tiny, glimpse. we'll only see the complete creature when the film is released.

Qwertify

Qwertify

Quote from: AncientPred on May 20, 2012, 08:10:39 AM
to be fair, what we've seen is only a tiny, tiny, glimpse. we'll only see the complete creature when the film is released.

Unless they show it in a few days time ...

And once the movie is released - they will likely show more - ruining it for those who have a later release date and can't help but watch those trailers.  :(

AncientPred

AncientPred

a good reason to see the movie as soon as possible

DendaReloaded

DendaReloaded

would yoĆ¼ pls change my name in the news post...i am dendareloaded here, and i don't want my name to appear anywhere here...
if it's not me who is meant, pls sorry.

didn't notice the engineer either, which is engulfed by the tentacles, but he's not the creature, i mean , he is not mutating, in the room there are shaw, the engineer and another tentacle alien that has biologically nothing to do with him?

thx <3<3<3<3

C91_SJ

C91_SJ

Quote from: Qwertify on May 20, 2012, 08:13:08 AM
And once the movie is released - they will likely show more - ruining it for those who have a later release date and can't help but watch those trailers.  :(

Too true. Got to avoid this section from the forums since I'm not able to see this movie (legally) before August. I still don't get why they pushed the release date so far back for Germany ...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed