Yet another little featurette - 'Vision Of Prometheus'

Started by Bad Replicant, May 17, 2012, 12:55:39 PM

Author
Yet another little featurette - 'Vision Of Prometheus' (Read 38,557 times)

DendaReloaded

the axe is ALIVE

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Deuterium on May 17, 2012, 04:07:18 PM
Quote from: ucdom on May 17, 2012, 01:41:04 PM
Spoiler
[close]

All visual innuendos aside, that looks strikingly like a larger version of a human-style medical ampule.
Spoiler
It's a dagger of Megiddo
[close]

Kronik

Quote from: Deuterium on May 17, 2012, 04:07:18 PM
Quote from: ucdom on May 17, 2012, 01:41:04 PM
Spoiler
[close]

All visual innuendos aside, that looks strikingly like a larger version of a human-style medical ampule.

Ah, the good ole' days, when Poppers came in glass phials... David's got his weekly supply and he's off to The Anvil.

SpeedyMaxx

Yeah, I would think twitter girl's been well debunked here - we've seen in several recent featurettes that David, Shaw and Holloway all see the holograms rush down that corridor, probably simultaneously.

Kev Loaf

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 17, 2012, 05:01:48 PM
Yeah, I would think twitter girl's been well debunked here - we've seen in several recent featurettes that David, Shaw and Holloway all see the holograms rush down that corridor, probably simultaneously.

Have to agree. Finally some semi solid evidence against her other then fanboys with a chip on their shoulders

RagingDragon

PROMETHEUSSSSS.

:laugh:  Just awesome.  Every day, a fix.  I'm going to be spending some cash at the cinema this June, I can feel it.

I'm well behind the times here, but I was just curious who the woman is in the first featurette @ 1:36?  I think she's just a red shirt crewmember and they're talking about filming the movie in 3D, but I was just curious.

And the merc... how come all movie badasses have to have dat shotgun?  oh man, it's too much already.

*squeezes eyes shut and pumps fist*

SpeedyMaxx

I think you're referring to Kate Dickie (from the great Red Road) as Ford.  One of the team of scientists - I think her specialization may have been mentioned somewhere, but I can't recall it.

She hasn't gotten enough attn in the promotion for me.

Kronik

Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 17, 2012, 05:22:10 PM
I think you're referring to Kate Dickie (from the great Red Road) as Ford.  One of the team of scientists - I think her specialization may have been mentioned somewhere, but I can't recall it.

She hasn't gotten enough attn in the promotion for me.

She's the science officer in charge of rehabilitation after waking from hyper sleep.

Infected

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 17, 2012, 03:01:02 PM
I like how the holograms of the jockeys have wind associated with their movement as they pass through David and blow is rowboat flock of seagulls hair cut.

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3048/rowboatxtc.png

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/1164/rowboatxctcomboverflyaw.png

And the more I see of Charlie Holloway the more I feel he is the rival companies 'plant' ... robot or otherwise. I just feel like Shaw is going to have EVERY aspect of her faith tested in this.
Nah the hair moves because David turns his head just very fast.

Anybody seen this jockey get hit by some big steam junk.

Kronik

Quote from: Infected on May 17, 2012, 05:46:20 PM

That's Shaw, just when the ground opens up to reveal the Juggernaut. I'm guessing it's a release of air/pressure.

RagingDragon

Thanks, Maxx, good to know.  I'm still getting to know the crew, minus the big 5...

Infected

Quote from: Kronik on May 17, 2012, 05:58:10 PM

That's Shaw, just when the ground opens up to reveal the Juggernaut. I'm guessing it's a release of air/pressure.
Yeah well dont think so homeboy,look at the movement and the size and the legs,
if thats Shaw then im a smurf in the orery

szkoki

no offence but wtf is TELUGU?  ???

Winkie Bear

Quote from: szkoki on May 17, 2012, 08:45:02 PM
no offence but wtf is TELUGU?  ???

84 million people speak it in India apparently...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telugu_language

Kronik

Quote from: Infected on May 17, 2012, 06:04:02 PM
Quote from: Kronik on May 17, 2012, 05:58:10 PM

Yeah well dont think so homeboy,look at the movement and the size and the legs,
if thats Shaw then im a smurf in the orery

20 seconds in... It's Shaw. Father Abraham is looking for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mKh5AzGhKs#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed